Welcome to PatsFans.com

UMass beats Northeastern 28-24

Discussion in 'UMass Sports Fan Forum' started by kurtinelson, Oct 12, 2008.

1. kurtinelson

kurtinelson Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 5 / -2

#37 Jersey

Anyone catch the game? I recently moved from western mass to southern new hampshire so I can no longer listen to the games on the radio.
  2. Lark

Lark Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was there. We had a good crowd (by Parsons standards), definitely outnumbered Northeastern fans, and our band made it somewhat like a home game. NU is a decent team, and it was a good win on the road, but the same problems are plaguing us: giving up too much yardage, particularly on the ground, and not coming away with points in the redzone. We need to play better to beat Richmond.
  3. FirstAndGoal

FirstAndGoal Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -0

The parking situation there is horrible. I have two elderly parents who have handicap plates (one blind and one on a walker) and had to walk a half mile to get to the game because they don't have any real handicap parking.
  4. Lonny

Lonny Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thats a shame.....Good parking facilities is the least that they can arrange for... Visit Sportsviews - Sports Social Network for more sports updates...this includes everything, even information on parking availability ....You'll get everything there..........:)
  5. Lonny

Lonny Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thats fine, if you are not able to do it on the radio, visit Sportsviews - Sports Social Network where you get all the latest updates! ;)