PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ultimate Betrayal: Troy Brown visiting Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough.

But that does not explain why the Patriots chose to waive Kareem Brown on that day. They released Eddie Jackson and Rashad Baker a couple of weeks later. If the Patriots thought so much of Kareem, why not release Eddie Jackson instead of Kareem instead??

I don't think any of those other guys were PS eligible. My guess is that they took a chance that no one would pick him up and they could sign him to the practice squad.

Sorry, if Troy becomes a Jet he joins the enemy and I will hate on him from the time he puts on the damn green puke jersey to the time he is done in that horrible, ugly, rat infested county in NJ across the river from the worst freaking city in America, playing for that desperate, despicable, ass of a coach.

hmmmmm....strange...fggsand seems to hate the fetid stoolies almost as much as I do

Indeed I do....and Ratgina is a true stoolie and a fetid one at that!! Awesome command o' the language there Joker - or you watch too many Smurf cartoons

Last edited:
I don't think any of those other guys were PS eligible. My guess is that they took a chance that no one would pick him up and they could sign him to the practice squad.

This may indeed have been the case. However, the FO should have learned its lesson after what transpired during Final Cutdown Day, e.g.: Mills, Garrett; Rogers, Justin; Oldenburg, Clint.

I don't think any of those other guys were PS eligible.

You are correct. Eddie Jackson and Rashad Baker were not PS eligible.

My guess is that they took a chance that no one would pick him up and they could sign him to the practice squad.

Let's say that your guess is correct and I do not think that it is, why is Troy Brown being thought of as the reason for the loss of Kareem Brown and not Rashad Baker, not Eddie Jackson, not the Patriots front office??

Let's say that your guess is correct and I do not think that it is, why is Troy Brown being thought of as the reason for the loss of Kareem Brown and not Rashad Baker, not Eddie Jackson, not the Patriots front office??

I'm not blaming Troy for anything, and respect his decision to try to keep playing (see my original post). The FO is 100% responsible for the decision to activate him for what amounted to a Foxboro farewell, and the decision to release Kareem Brown.

exactly how is he being disloyal if the Patriots told him he wasnt in their plans??

exactly how is he being disloyal if the Patriots told him he wasnt in their plans??
its like going from one mafia family to the next you dont do it, brown will slit his own throat because the pats will not have anything to do with him , no cushhy organizational job, brown should face facts hes old and washed up , he couldnt even field a punt cleanly

so...any news from the visit?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are such hypocrites!

You don't want a guy, and when he goes elswhere for work you disown him... BS!

I doubt you would do the same thing to Sully at work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes