Welcome to PatsFans.com

UK Finally Waking Up--??

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

This guy will immediately be branded a "racist" by the Whoopi Goldberg Liberals but it isn't Racism, it's Reality and Common Sense, if your a blubbering hand wringing do-gooder don't read it.
    I, Harry Boy will now be called "racist" for posting it.

BBC News - State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

:bricks:
  2. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

poor, persecuted "harry"...

Is this the new trend in this forum? Starting threads that are largely about oneself? Fantastic...
  3. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

I actually think this is a very salient topic/article. The UK has a whole host of problems that started with their knowingly and willingly harboring Islamic terrorist groups in the 1990s.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

Attention Loons:
    I didn't say this, Cameron did I am just repeating it but I understand that you Loons always blame the messenger because you want the messenger to ignore the source just as you do, right?
    Thank You
    Harry
    -------
    Cameron Says,
    ‘So when a white person holds objectionable views – racism, for example – we rightly condemn them.
    ‘But when equally unacceptable views or practices have come from someone who isn’t white, we’ve been too cautious, frankly even fearful, to stand up to them.

Read more: David Cameron: Stop tolerating Islamic extremists and respect British 'core values' | Mail Online
  5. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

Another personal pity fest continues.

I guess you missed this part. You can stop your whining now, I guess.

Has anybody here said that similarly unacceptable views or practices from non-whites are OK?

Specifics, please, harry.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

They say it by saying nothing "ignoring it"

7. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

Specifics, please, harry
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

the mind is a terrible thing to waste..
  9. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Agreed. This is really about state sponsoring groups opposed to you. It is also about an out of control government where unelected, unaccountable beaurocrats pass these edicts without ever seeing a ratifying vote from the elected representatives, who are accountable to the people. Th UK is a mess like that.

In essence the beaurcrats said "here's some money so you can hurt us". They have drifted so far from reality, that they think by paying them off, these people will have a change of heart for the UK....

sad.
  10. Ciara's Dad

Ciara's Dad Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

It's about time someone in the UK stood up and said what the vast majority of us are thinking. A couple of weeks ago, Angela Merkel of Germany said the same in Germany. A state in Bavaira, Germany is the first to ban the wearing of the Burka for public sector workers.
    Burka ban: Angela Merkel's German state risks Muslim anger | Mail Online
    The French have already banned it totally in France for public sector workers.
    The liberal Dutch, Swedes and Danes are beginning to see gains for nationalist parties in their elections. Usually with an anti-immigration manifesto.
    What happened today in Luton, England could well be repeated across Europe.
    'Extreme Islam' protest: Police operation as far-right EDL descends on Luton | Mail Online

When we went down to London for the Wembley game, we stayed in the once predominately Irish area of Kilburn. All the local churches are now either shut or are Islamic teaching centres, and walking down the main street you would think you were in a different country. We were in the only Irish pub left, and the owner was telling us that the locals have moved out and it won't be long before they close down and move too.

As Cameron said today, you come to our country it is YOU who should learn English and assimilate into the British way of life, and not us to bend over backwards to suit you.
    During the week there was a Muslim man jailed for killing his daughter because she had a white boyfriend and had become westernized and had brought shame on his family! FFS!! What did he think would happen when he left the Punjab to live here!
    But that is only half the story. The Labour party signed us up to the insiduous European Court of Human Rights, which totally ignores the will of the ordinary people in the UK and panders to Muslim terrorists. We have so many terrorists living here because the ECHR won't let us send them back to their homelands in case they are treated badly by their own government.
    Unbelievable!
    UK finally waking up? Yes, but it's far, far too late I'm afraid.
  11. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

It reminds me of the scorpion and the frog story. The UK harbored these groups with the understanding that as long as the terrorists attacked anywhere but in the UK, they were fine with it. September 11 changed that dynamic, but probably too late to save the UK.

It's not just London either. My father-in-law went back home to Scotland, and the old bookstore in his hometown is now an Islamist bookstore where books that call for violence against the West are sold. We'll see if the UK can actually get rid of the violent Islamic roots in its country, but I'm not hopeful...unfortunately.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  13. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

or Loughner
  14. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -10

This is a very appropriate topic that needs to be discussed in all free societies.

Any citizen of a free society should take responsibility to ensure that no fellow citizens organize groups whose central purpose and belief is to not tolerate the freedom of others.

Extremist Islam is just like the KKK, but more violent and less hidden in many countries. No country should allow for the organization & assembly of such groups if they are associated with violent means and rhetoric.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

PR, I'm amazed your not being attacked by the "good caring people" on here for this post.

Your right about Extreme Islam the KKK couldn't hold a candle to them for violence and "HATE".

16. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Harry are you kidding???...... or are you referring to the scope in terms or world wide magnitude?
  17. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -10

One does not need to be genius to come to the conclusion that extremist Islam poses a MUCH greater threat to humity than the KKK ever did.

Regarding magnitudes of hate & violence...there is no sense trying to compare them other than they both hate and kill people.
  18. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Well duh there are so many more of them and they flourish in places that allow it. The kkk would give them a run for their money if they had the latitude. harry said the kkk couldn't hold a candle to extreme Islam in terms of hate. I think they do.
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

Your right, hate can go only so far, they have both made it to the finish line, they are equal now, thank you for correcting me.

KKK hangs them then burns the bodies
    Muslims cut their heads off then burns the bodies
  20. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

Why would he be?