PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh, what's the Sunday nighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrClutch

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I thought it was supposed to be Pats vs Cowboys? NFL.com has it listed as Saints vs Seahawks.

Saints/Hawks

I believe for games to get "flexed", they have to do it 2 weeks in advance.

Why the F would they flex the #1 game of the evening for a ****ty saints/hawks game? We're playing daytime now?

Why the F would they flex the #1 game of the evening for a ****ty saints/hawks game? We're playing daytime now?

There are certain games that CBS/FOX has PROTECTION on(i.e. can't be flexed)-for example, the 11/11 Boys/Giants game at the Meadowlands at 4:15eastern, Fox pretty much expects this to be their BIG game of the weekend, so they all but protected it. I'm sure CBS expected big rating$$$ months ago from the Pats/Boys game.

BTW-alot of these games that gets "flexed" showcases teams that weren't expected to do well prior to the season, but have surprised(i.e. the Saints last year when they became contenders in Dec, so they flexed the Saints/Boys game from Fox).

our game definatly woulds been flexed, but they don't start flexing yet. there is a set date when the flex schedule comes into effect.

our game definatly woulds been flexed, but they don't start flexing yet. there is a set date when the flex schedule comes into effect.

Dunno who plays on 11/18, but look for our originally Noon set Skins/Boys game to be flexed-noone thought the Skins would play this good.

and thats allways been a huge rivalry.
thats not the week the pats play the colts though is it?

Flex-schedule doesn't begin until week 10?

So what does Flex do? Moves to Monday night? Or pushes it up earlier in afternoon?

Flex-schedule doesn't begin until week 10?
thanks,

and also to the other post, there isn't a set night game for the flex week untill 2 weeks before, so there isn't a game to move out of the night spot. and if thats not what you meant.. they move whichever day game they think they will make the most money off of, into the night slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down