Welcome to PatsFans.com

Uh-oh ... !!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

[size=+4]Slip-sliding away: Obama approvals at [highlight]45%[/highlight] and still going down[/size]

Rasmussen (notorious Right-wing source :rolleyes: )

[size=+2]Daily Presidential Tracking Poll[/size]
    Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 30% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -11 (see trends).

Most voters now expect that the situation in Afghanistan will get worse over the next six months. That’s up fourteen points over the past month. At the same time, the number worried about a terrorist attack in the United States has declined.

The climate change legislation passed by the House of Representatives earlier this summer receives mixed reviews from the public.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

Buyers' remorse settles in deeper.

//

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +671 / 2 / -9

Their Gorgeous "Poster Boy " ain't all he was cracked up to be, he's got a lot of Bush in him......

Mush Mouth Matthews still scratches himself and drools when he mentions his name though.

Dear Prince Bracko Booma
    Please Close Gitmo
    Thank You
    I Love You
    Harry

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  3. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, the hard lefties are having a hard time accepting what's going down. They thought their ship had come in when the BarackO made the big time. Now they're finding out the limitations of the teleprompter. Oh, well. Maybe Bill Cosby can do a better job at it. 2012 can't come soon enough.

:singing:

//

4. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,893 / 31 / -48

No Jersey Selected

No suprise here. People such as myself put their trust in him because he promised change without using partisan politics. Wrong. On top of that, he's trying to fix the economy by spending trillions of dollars that we don't have. I'm actually shocked that his approval rating isn't even lower than it already is.

[​IMG]

Beware the false idols, America.

[​IMG]

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +671 / 2 / -9

I'd vote for Cosby and I'd put his sign in my yard, if he got elected I'd put his picture on my Piano.

6. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I was happy that so many people found a sense of hope and vindication by Obama's 2008 victory -- I hate to see anybody in despair; that's the rock bottom of hell. But he's found that he needs to rely on the same old crowd who have created the Washington culture of divisiveness and zero sum gamesmanship: winner takes all, loser gets burned at the stake.

Plus, I do think Obama's worldview is deeply tainted by flawed ideological premises found in Alinsky, Jeremiah Wright, Chicago-land politics, and the insular world of "the Ivy League" (see: his former professor, Henry Louise Gates talking about the cop's momma :wha: )

//

7. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, but he'd kick your ass for messing with your neighbor's wife!!! :nono:

//

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +671 / 2 / -9

If he was president I'd stop ....:D

9. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

[size=+5] The Cos for President 2012 [/size]

//

10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +268 / 11 / -11

Big deal. Reagan, too, dropped into the 40s around this time, so it means absolutely nothing. Meanwhile, Gallup still has Obama above 50%. But, given the dire straits of the right wing, I suppose being out of power, seeing the legacy of Reagan erased, seeing Obama oppose torture and support empathy (horrors!), and so on, I suppose a good poll is about all the right wing has going for it right now.

11. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Keep whistling, you're almost past the gra...... whooops, what's this coming in from Afghanistan.......??

//