Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ugly man in drag nominated for USSC

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, May 10, 2010.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Boy, when I said Obama couldn't nominate anyone more hideous than Sotomayor, I guess I underestimated him. I think he should have nominated an actual woman instead of a man in drag, but I guess this is "diversity."

[​IMG]

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

She (It) Looks like Rodney Dangerfield With Tits, she seems qualified but I can't wait to see what they dig up on her, maybe she had an affair with Janet Reno.....:)

"hey i was so ugly i came home from school one day and my family moved"

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  3. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

You stay classy, Wolfpack.

And unless you're willing to post a picture of yourself for the rest of us to scrutinize, I highly suggest you STFU. Because the odds are you're not exactly, err, a looker yourself.

4. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +356 / 7 / -4

Ugly man in drag?

Kagan's a vocally homophobic Republican?

5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +213 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Letterman might get away with that kind of stuff and some here can get away with calling Ann Coulter "he" but you're really gonna pay for that on this board.:singing:

Just be consistant and don't get all outraged when a righty gets caricatured;)

6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +676 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Nah, she's a woman who made it further in life than anyone here could ever hope to make it - and that alone is enough to incite the type of mean-spirited jealousy that pervades middle class white males on football boards causing them to react in childish and telling ways.

That picture alone says more about WP and HarryBoy than any 4,732 posts they might write would ever say about themselves. In fact, it says nothing about Kagan and everything about WP.

7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Right after you do, Jack, right after you do. :rofl: Hey, at least I look like other members of my own gender.

Looks like the left can dish out the insults but they sure can't take 'em!! :rofl:

8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

OMG I think you're absolutely right with this remark! Excellent observation! :rocker: :rocker:

9. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

Why would I post my picture? I'm not the one with the inferiority complex who feels the need to ridicule a woman's looks on an Internet messageboard. That would be you.

So unless you're willing to put up, which I doubt you are, you should probably scamper off in your usual form (tail between legs).

:confused:

What are you talking about? You'll have to be more specific.

10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well you insulted my looks without even knowing what I look like. So does that mean you have an inferiority complex too? :rofl: :rofl:
    You mean like you scampered off with your tail between your legs in your above paragraph?

What a wonderful day! I enjoy seeing the left act all hypocritical and self righteous! :rocker: :rocker: It's not my fault Mr. Kagen is so hideous looking. Maybe if he wore men's clothes, he wouldn't stand out as much.

11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

If she Makes it and they appoint her they should sit her right beside Judge Sotomayo on the bench, the two of them sitting side by side is enough to scare the sh!t out of anybody disagreeing with them...........

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

12. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

Huh?

Can you read?

I said the odds are that you're not very good looking, as evidenced by your behavior in this thread. That's not an insult, it's merely my prediction. Feel free to prove me wrong.

I'd appreciate it if you'd take the time to make sure that what you write actually makes sense. Thanks!

Now I realize you're just trolling with this thread (surprise), but it'd be helpful if you could point to, you know, actual examples of said hypocrisy.

I suppose we should all celebrate that Obama is naming his second justice to the high court and the Republicans have no way to stop her. :rofl::rofl: is right!

13. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But I do know that if they ever decided to parody me on SNL, they would choose a cast member of the same gender :rofl:
    Examples of left-leaning members in here insulting others of a political persuastion, whether that insult be related to looks, intelligence, personal history, etc? Sorry, but those examples are so abundant in this forum that I feel no need to point any out.

Boy, the left sure can deal out the insults but get awfully uppity when it comes to taking them. Now go get your ******* shinebox!

14. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

So you aren't. Good to know. Ugly people making fun of other ugly people is always compelling humor.

So then it shouldn't be difficult for you to point to a few, now should it?

15. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You uhhh just did it.

16. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +676 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Ya know, I can't find any. Maybe I just don't know where to look. Since you seem to have that previous know-how it would really be good of you to point them out to us. Maybe we do things we are unaware of doing and by doing us this service we would be more apt to recognize the error of our ways.

I'll even match you insult for insult if you like. For every one nasty committed by the left (and I am assuming, since it's the topic of this thread) we are talking about insults and/or disparging names and pictures of political figures) I'll try to find one posted by someone on the right.

I'll be looking forward to your response.

17. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you can't find any examples of the left in here making fun of Ann Coulter's looks or George Bush's intelligence, then you just aren't looking hard enough. I stand by my statement and I consider it so self-evident that it needs no further supporting data.
    Sorry, but unlike you and your husband, I actually have a life that goes beyond spending all day researching things on Wikipedia and writing 10,000 word essays to this forum. :rocker: :rocker:

18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Sarah Palin says hi....:rolleyes:

19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

+1 and PWNED! :D

20. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Thats brilliant thinking "to ugly for the supreme court' Now all we have to do is get the 'Chicken for check ups' women nominated :rolleyes: shes kinda hot for her age.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - ‘Chickens for Checkups’ website mocks GOP candidate - Blogs from CNN.com

"Before we all started having health care, in the olden days, our grandparents, they would bring a chicken to the doctor. They would say, 'I'll paint your house,'" Lowden said on the broadcast.

"Doctors are very sympathetic people. I'm not backing down from that system," she added.

[​IMG]