PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UGH.. 12th pick in the draft

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
My final yahoo team, I have the 12th pick in the draft... Granted, its a snake, but damn it sucks...

i was in a similar boat, drafted 11th out of 12 managers. it's okay though, you get to pick two solid players pretty much together, and anyways fantasy football drafts are won in the later rounds.

while I hate drafting at the ends because of all the picks in between your picks, it's not as bad as it seems.

After all, the best way to think about it is that you will get two of the top twelve backs in the league (ususally Peyton Manning will get picked somewhere before your pick).

You are already looking at a Maroney/T.Henry combo deal.

I love this draft spot but their is one downside. You MUST draft 2 RB because there will be no starters by the time you pick again.

Had the 11th pick in mine, was planning on picking two rb's but Manning dropped to me so I couldn't pass him up. I ended up w/ Mcgahee at #14, later on in the draft I picked Juilus Jones, Fred Taylor and Bradon Jackson. As long as one of them pans out I should be fine.

Two words - Travis Henry.
If he drops to you, take him, He will outperform many round 1 runningbacks. I got him in round 2 of my draft.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back