PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uggggg! I hate Talk Radio sometimes

Talk radio is essentially negative as a whole but those two scumbags take it to a whole new level even for that medium. Dennis and callahate never talk about what is good they focus solely upon the negative at all times, focusing on that day's villains and all they hate with the world. They never approach anything from a positive perspective and spend all their time hate and fearmongering. It sucks that Brady is on their show because i will never hear a word of his interviews unless the excerpts are run elsewhere.

It seems that is all any of the radio guys want to talk about other than Haynesworth and Ochocinco. The way they talk about the weaknesses, you would think the Pats are destined for 5 wins this season.

On a side note, I am getting tired with Gresh trying to force his theory of Ochocinco struggling not because he is not getting the playbook, but he is just old and slow and just done. He acts like he sees something everyone else doesn't and refuses to accept any other explaination.

Last edited:
Here we go again. Red Sox vs Patriots on the football forum and it never has a happy ending. So without being heavy handed, I'll move this to the red Sox forum.

My only comment is that I tried to get some Patriots news on WPEI while traveling today. And yes it was all Red Sox. But to my way of thinking most Red Sox fans are the most happy when they are unhappy anyway.

Here we go again. Red Sox vs Patriots on the football forum and it never has a happy ending. So without being heavy handed, I'll move this to the red Sox forum.

My only comment is that I tried to get some Patriots news on WPEI while traveling today. And yes it was all Red Sox. But to my way of thinking most Red Sox fans are the most happy when they are unhappy anyway.

I usually don't care about the whole Red Sox/Patriots debate although I do join in the discussion on these, but let's face it, today is the first game of the season and should be dedicated to football.

You really expect something different in a city where everyone chant "Yankee suck" at the superbowl parades?

Big Show on WEEI is talking Pats right now.

All i can say is holy crap thank god they resolved the nfl lockout, imagine the red sox being the only thing going on right now!:eek:

Im not lieing when i say i would rather watch my lawn grow then watch a second of this team or baseball in general right now.

ya imagine talk radio talking sox in september:rolleyes:. my god whats the world coming to. give me a break.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You really expect something different in a city where everyone chant "Yankee suck" at the superbowl parades?

Chanting "Yankee's suck" is appropriate even in job interviews in Boston. It's a baseball town.

why move it here. this is the area of the board for people who happen to love baseball and the redsox. why not just delete the stupid thread.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just don't bother listening to it any longer, i come here instead but even thats getting harder.

ya imagine talk radio talking sox in september:rolleyes:. my god whats the world coming to. give me a break.:rolleyes:

Because it would give you one less thing to complain about.

OMG, I just posted on a Red Sox forum.

Because it would give you one less thing to complain about.

OMG, I just posted on a Red Sox forum.
omg the sox are more popular than the pats whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just cant take it whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa talk radio talks about the sox to much whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WEEI and the Sports Hub just love it's Red Sox. And Boston/New England love them as well. The Pats are 1b when it comes having the praise in the baystate/across New England.

omg the sox are more popular than the pats whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just cant take it whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa talk radio talks about the sox to much whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What part of "football forum" don't you understand?
How many these threads have been started over the years, on the football forum, only to degenerate into childish arguements about which team is more popular?

We get one or more of these every single year, so they get moved. And will contniue to be moved. So you may want to call WEEI and whine about it, like a good Red sox fan.

You know why i hate talk radio besides the idiots behind the mike, its the idiots that call up and talk to the idiots behind the mike. Like the first caller on eei this morning who said the Pats need a Running Back

What part of "football forum" don't you understand?
How many these threads have been started over the years, on the football forum, only to degenerate into childish arguements about which team is more popular?

We get one or more of these every single year, so they get moved. And will contniue to be moved. So you may want to call WEEI and whine about it, like a good Red sox fan.
im not the one who started the stupid thread. what are you barking at me for? my question was why move the thread to the redsox area of the board? put the thread somewhere else or just delete it. i dont give a rats ass what team is more popular and don't understand for the life of me why anybody else does. and i think weei talks plenty of pats football. ya its a football forum with a redsox area on the board. if you have a problem with that talk to ian he set it up that way. there isn't one redsox fan thats starting threads on the main football forum. its pats fans who start these stupid moronic threads. thats a embarrassment to proud pats fans like myself.

Last edited:
Am I the only message board person who interacts with actual sports fans in real life?

I ask because yesterday I watched the game with a bunch of friends and during halftime the conversation was mostly Sox talk, specifically whether they'd get their heads out of their behinds in time or if this was '78 all over again. I remember many conversations this summer, like between innings, regarding Ocho and Albert and whether they'd contribute etc.

This is not only the norm, but I'd be shocked if anyone ever flipped out over talking Baseball during Football time or vice versa.

Maybe its the fact that I live fairly near Fenway/the Garden, while there's no real geographical limit here. I just don't understand why the real world of Boston sports is so different from the online one.

It's because the media has something against the Pats :average pats fan online:.

It's because the media has something against the Pats :average pats fan online:.

:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes