Welcome to PatsFans.com

UFOs you learn something everyday

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by pherein, Feb 5, 2011.

1. pherein

pherein In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +42 / 4 / -2

I posted this in our forum and it gained some interest so I thought someone might be interested.

Provides a much more rational and/or archeological reason for UFO's sitings. Some of it is wacky, like the continuation of the 4th reich, but the Bell project has been proven. So, the Nazis did have a working device. Who got it ? I guess we will never know.

MIT
    YouTube - NAZI Bell on MIT Radio

His Bell talk starts at 43 minutes
    YouTube - Project Camelot interviews Joseph Farrell

Goofy History Channel UFO Hunters, but some good info.
    YouTube - History Channel UFO Hunters 305 Nazi Ufos 2009-3.avi

YouTube - History Channel UFO Hunters 305 Nazi Ufos 2009-4.avi

YouTube - History Channel UFO Hunters 305 Nazi Ufos 2009-5.avi

Silly sites, but good info.
    https://sites.google.com/site/nazibelluncovered/home/flight-of-the-nazi-bell

Nazi Bell (Die Glocke) (Fly Trap) - LONGECITY

Imagine the same technology 65 years later? I always told my wife, "Common you think ufo's have to have lights?" or to come close to an object like a plane to scan it? If it was an alien craft they could do this all from orbit, same as we can now, and why do they need lights after navigating light years, makes no sense. If they were aliens we would never see them, these are earth machines.
    Black ops or coveted nazi technology is even a more plausible explanation than aliens.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,015 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

It is amazing how far ahead of their time they were ... I love reading about that stuff. We had radar and they came out with a wooden flying wing craft ... but it was too late. had it come out sooner it could have changed the war.

Here's the replica of the Horton 229

[​IMG]

3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +2,015 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

4. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +2,015 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

5. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +2,015 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

USA version:

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. pherein

pherein In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +42 / 4 / -2

An amazingly creative environment for science, if your german of course ,lol. The sky was no limit for research and applied research. For once in history scientist were held in high regard, and allowed to create with unlimited resources, and slavery manpower, without restriction for public safety.

The fact that the Bell project was more secret than the Nazis atomic program is astounding. And that these same scientist and engineers were the head of many positions in Nasa, example
    Kurt Debus is best known for his role in managing V-2 launches, and a Bell electrician for the SS and later working for NASA on Apollo moon launches. I think speaks to what they had discovered, and continued to offer over our own "home grown" scientist.

The clear possibility that we are seeing the reengineering of nazi technology, after we have seen that so many times already, is not to surprising, but ANTI-GRAVITY, wow. That would explain a lot of things regarding UFO's.

Amazing era, wish we could duplicate it without all the hate, capitalist model cant. On one hand you greatly admire them, and on the other, your disgusted with them. But, its very interesting to see were this "Bell technology" might have ended up, maybe 85 years after it was conceived. What deal did we make after the war? If you're a Bell scientist, you had a lot of leverage, we cant really torture it out of you.