Welcome to PatsFans.com

'UFO' Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock Shrine

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by reflexblue, Feb 7, 2011.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

The End IS Near........

'UFO' Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock Shrine - FoxNews.com

A glowing orb filmed hovering over the skyline of Jerusalem has left UFO experts dumbfounded.

The circular object was seen descending slowly over the holy city's iconic Dome of the Rock before flickering and shooting skyward like a rocket. Similar clips have been seen before and debunked as hoaxes. But this latest sighting has proved more difficult to dismiss -- as it was recorded from four different perspectives.

Some UFO enthusiasts believe the videos -- which have taken the Internet by storm -- are final proof that aliens exist, while others say the unidentified object was the Hebrew god Elohim.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  2. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

Filmed from two different angles. That is freakin' impressive.
  3. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I have to admit, I saw this same exact thing in NY right before everyone yelled "Happy New Year!" in times square, freaky.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +414 / 5 / -2

I don't understand why so many people in society don't believe in this stuff, or at least believe in the possibility. Obviously the existence of intelligent alien life is unproven, but if we're here, couldn't something else be somewhere out there? I'd think so.
  5. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Every scientist I have talked to believes that life is abundant threw-out the universe. The reasoning for this is that the universe is 280 billion light years across, and we are on one of the spiral arms, it makes little sense that life only made it to the earth. Life would have to be in mass abundance to survive space and make it 100 or so billions of years to this planet, therefore it has to be everywhere. I imagine that every species on earth is a dominate intelligent species on one or more other planets, threw evolution. I just dont want to find the spider planet :)

I showed before that theses are probably earth made based, maybe, off Bell technology.
    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...734562-ufos-you-learn-something-everyday.html

The problem I have with these kind of sightings , is they make no sense at all.
    1. Aliens who can fold space to get here, and they would have to, DO NOT need landing lights. Its crazy to think that a alien craft that had travelled the hazards of space, but they need lights on there ships.
    2. Why do we see them at all? makes no sense. How is it that we can avoid Radar, but they haven't figured it out yet? we understand camouflage, but they just don't get it?
    3. We can track everything from orbit, look at Google MAps, but they need to buzz aircraft at 20 ft ? They could probably scan everything from Jupiter, makes no sense.
    4. An advanced alien species, that could travel to earth, would have to be 2000-5000 years ahead of us, thats like us talking to people from 1 BC - 3000 BC. It would be almost painful for us to try and relate to a person of that time period. Why would they want to talk to us? They wouldn't, and if they were evil they would just kick our buts.

No what we are seeing is man made and from earth. As I said before if Aliens made the Pyramids , it would have been made of plastic and had an elevator, with plumbing.
    Most believe in life on other worlds and in space, but people take it WAY too far , without thinking about it. Aliens might be observing earth, but we would never see them.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  6. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +667 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

OK, so how do you explain the two videos of that UFO over the shrine in Jerusalem? Sure doesn't look like anything we're capable of.
  7. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Question, how could the universe be 280 billion light years across when its only 13.5 billion years old?
  8. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No, I agree, we don't seem capable of it. But, knowing that the Bell experiments happened 65 years ago, who really knows what our military is capable of. I think a stronger point is, why would an alien craft do this at all?

Whats the point? What are the chances that they are Christian or muslim? Almost zero. And why would they do it so we can see it?

Look at it this way, if we were visiting another culture, would we do this? Would Nasa say " oh ya , mission #234 flag a religious site" , nope.
    It makes no sense. There is no reason why aliens would come here looking for press. IF this was valid, which I doubt , its earth bound.

Explain why aliens that travel light years and have that kind of technology use lights, and cant observe from orbit? Like we can. Why would they allow us to see them? Are stealth would be old technology to them.

Same as the mutilation of animals, considered to be aliens. Why? They don't possess MRI technology? They cant scan a cow and get the same information without wiping out a scalpel and carving it up in the dead of night? Really, at some point common sense has to prevail.
  9. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

different debate, but good question the diameter is 280, maybe
    Where is Earth in the Universe? | eHow.com
  10. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +667 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

Well, maybe the aliens don't think like we do or share our definition of "common sense." Maybe they were curious about the significance of the shrine and sent a probe to check it out. In the end, their being seen and recorded hasn't caused much of a stir beyond some homemade videos hitting YouTube. So in this case it doesn't matter much if they were seen or not, right? They probably figure -- and rightly so -- we're all so skeptical that we're quicker to label something a hoax than consider otherwise. I was impressed by the footage and would put more stock in it being alien than man-made. Along the lines of your argument, why would anyone from this planet send an advanced craft to hover over the shrine and then shoot away?
  11. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

12. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +667 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

13. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  14. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Tune good show

I do believe in Unidentified Flying Objects. I still don't believe Aliens are making crop circles, teach people to make pyramids, have lights on their craft, can be picked up by radar, buzz aircraft for fun, or sit over Mexico or Arizona for kicks.

I love the show "UFOs Over Earth" - MUFON
    They actually take a competent and scientific approach, something that is severely laking in the amateur investigation going on.

YouTube - The Fayetteville Incident UFOs Over Earth Discovery Channel MUFON 1/4
    YouTube - MUFON - The Fayetteville Incident - Part 02 of 04
    YouTube - MUFON - The Fayetteville Incident - Part 03 of 04
    YouTube - MUFON - The Fayetteville Incident - Part 04 of 04

Almost none of the people that investigate these things have any ability to do so, and are mentally compromise from the beginning. To think something is from another world, and thats your first impression, is scientifically unsound.

YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 1 2012 - watch all parts in the channel youtube.com/soshumanidade
    YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 2 2012 ovni alien orb chemtrail illuminati nwo haarp anunnaki nibiru planet x maya
    YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 3 2012 ovni alien orb chemtrail illuminati nwo haarp anunnaki nibiru planet x maya
    YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 4 2012 ovni alien orb chemtrail illuminati nwo haarp anunnaki nibiru planet x maya.
    YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 5 2012 ovni alien orb chemtrail illuminati nwo haarp anunnaki nibiru planet x maya

YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 6 2012 ovni alien orb chemtrail illuminati nwo haarp anunnaki nibiru planet x maya
    YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 7 2012 ovni alien orb chemtrail illuminati nwo haarp anunnaki nibiru planet x maya
    YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 8 2012 ovni alien orb chemtrail illuminati nwo haarp anunnaki nibiru planet x maya
    YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 9 2012 ovni alien orb chemtrail illuminati nwo haarp anunnaki nibiru planet x maya
    YouTube - UFOs Over Earth 10 2012 ovni alien orb chemtrail illuminati nwo haarp anunnaki nibiru planet x maya

99.9% of what people are seeing can be explained, with real scientific investigation, but they don't want to ear that.
    They want sea monsters and volcano gods, as a friend once told me at nasa. It's the .1% we are really interested in, and dont get.

This show has promise, hope more follow it.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  15. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +667 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

Very interesting stuff, thanks for posting it. Sort of makes a person curious as to why this kind of thing is banished to fringe television and doesn't get more mainstream attention.
  16. Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 7 / -16

#87 Jersey

Its fake.

Arizona lights are 10x better. People actually still claim they were flares :ugh:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
  17. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +667 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

Why do you dismiss it as fake? It was caught by two different cameras in two different locations.
  18. Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 7 / -16

#87 Jersey

19. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dude.

Warp speed.

Dude.