PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ufc 127

Hardboiled

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I thought Bisping acted like a db when he was first on TUF as a fighter. He knees Rivera in the head while Rivera was on his knees. While JR recovers, Bisping lifts his arms in victory? You're about to be DQed idiot. Bisping is a better fighter than Rivera, but a supreme db.

scoachesufc127.gif

Bisping Denies Spitting on Cornerman, Rivera's Team Wants Suspension -- MMA Fighting

Last edited:
You know, it's funny how these fighters behave before fights. Rivera was all yay it's all fun and games, his team making more flicks than Paramount openly mocking Bisping and the non stop talking about Bisping.

Then we get down to business and we find out the only one about business is Bisping and the only thing getting in heads is a knee from Bisping, rightly or wrongly. Now Rivera and his team are crying their eyes out, talking about fines and suspensions. I personaly think it's hilarious from Rivera's camp, I don't condone illegal hits but if your going to wind up somebody like Bisping he's going to show you in whatever way he can you wont be doing it again anytime soon no matter your ranking or ability. Thats just his character, love him or hate him, he's just an emotional brawler who doesn't really need an excuse to fight and cause controversy. Does he belong in the UFC as a consequence? I don't know but thats Bisping.

Am I a Bisping fan though? Nope, although everyone thinks you are because your British :bricks:

Don't know why you think Riveria wasn't about business. He's a below mid-level fighter and you will be hard to pressed to find a fighter in the UFC, SF or K1 who doesn't take the DQ. Riveria stood back up to fight.

Again, Bisping is a better fighter. But I've never seen someone deliver an illegal strike and then celebrate while the opponent is recovering. That's not being emotional, that's being a db.

Bisping is the same guy who after a gift decision, told Matt Hamill to "go back to wrestling." Funny because 1) many thought Bisping lost that fight and 2) Hamill is deaf. But that's his character, I guess.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back