PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UFC 124 Predictions!

TBradyOwnsYou

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Dec 11th, Canda Strikes back! (alternative title: FCK YOU Koscheck!)
This one I don't think the main card is 100% solid yet, however, as I may not be home yet before this one, I'll post it now and hope in a few weeks I don't look like an idiot!!

Main Card

Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. John Howard
Since 2006 the only 2 people Alves has lost to are GSP and Fitch. I don't think Howard is on the same level, it should be a trouncing. Alves by asswhoopery.
Lightweight bout: Joe Stevenson vs. Mac Danzig
Honestly I'm not sure how Danzig is still even in the UFC. Stevenson by decision which costs Danzig his job at the UFC.
Lightweight bout: Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira
Oliveira is the undefeated up and comer here, but I think Miller is going to be a handful. I am not confident, but I'll say Miller by decision.
Heavyweight bout: Stefan Struve vs. Sean McCorkle
McCorkle is huge and Struve always looks so damn awkward even when he wins. I think McCorkle gets a sound TKO victory here.
Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St-Pierre (c) vs. Josh Koscheck
OMG, OMG, OMG! YES! These are my FAVORITE ones! Someone I REALLY like, who is REALLY good, CRUSHING some ****bag **** who I HATE! Here's how it will go: GSP walks out, does some crazy awesome spin kick through the air that looks like it should be in the movie The Matrix and Koscheck takes it full in the chin. He then stands unconscious, wobbling back and forth waiting for GSP to perform a fatality from Mortal Kombat. It's going to be sick. GSP via lethal teabagging.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back