PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Udfa

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatepatsfan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Why haven't Parham or Havner been taken yet? I'd love to see both of these guys signed within the next few days, I really think one of them could stick. I'm really really surprised that Havner has not been drafted.

I am blown away that Havner wasn't drafted.

Surely, we should demote the draft from an A to a C because bb didn't draft players that no team in the entire league drafted.

Isn't it yet clear that we poster overestimated the quality of the linebackers and defensive ends in this draft?

DaBruinz said:
I am blown away that Havner wasn't drafted.

Last edited:
I'm not saying that I'm surprised we didn't draft Havner (or Parham)...I am saying that I am surprised that no one drafted either of them.

mgteich said:
Surely, we should demote the draft from an A to a C because bb didn't draft players that no team in the entire league drafted.

Isn't it yet clear that we poster overestimated the quality of the linebackers and defensive ends in this draft?

MG - Your attempt are sarcasm is truly beneath you. I didn't demote the draft strictly based on not getting a LB that no one else wanted either. For you to imply so is the work of a troll, not of a moderator and educated poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back