PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UDFA Signing Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
dale-moss.jpg

Dale Moss

Carrey.jpg

So you're telling me me there's a chance?

Hope the Pats bring in Marquis Maze, Jeff Fuller, Dale Moss, Jarret Boykin, Chris Polk, Tauren Poole, Emil Igwenagu, Vontaze Burfict, and Chase Minnifield.

Chris Polk and Chase Minnifield must have flunked the drug test to not be drafted.

Chris Polk and Chase Minnifield must have flunked the drug test to not be drafted.

Injuries
Minnifield is still coming back from microfracture surgery on his knee
Polk has a myriad of issues, most notably his shoulders.

Burfict to da Bengals

Did the Jaguars REALLY just sign a Kicker named Long Ding??? :rofl:

Hope the Patriots really wanted Alfonso Dennard and not Antonio Dennard who signed with the Jags as an UDFA.

Knowing BB, Antonio Dennard is a special teams whiz and was who we really wanted.

#phew

I love the Forston signing. If he can stay healthy I think he's a good shot to make the roster. I think he would make a nice pairing with Fanene as interior sub rushers.

I love the Forston signing. If he can stay healthy I think he's a good shot to make the roster. I think he would make a nice pairing with Fanene as interior sub rushers.

Same here. I love his motor.

NO ONE is excited about Bolden? :confused:

I am almost positive he will end up making the roster. Good size, productive in the SEC, good jumping/agility numbers, runs aggressively/decisively, can catch the ball, plays on special teams.

Brandon Bolden hurdles defender - YouTube

Forget his senior season, which was cut short by a suspension and injury. In his junior year he had 163 carries for 976 yards (6.0 ypc), with a long of 71 and 14 touchdowns. Bolden also recorded 32 receptions for 344 yards (10.8 ypc), with a long of 45 and 3 touchdowns. Those are good numbers in the SEC.

Oh, and he took over for the Law Firm. Let's make that twice in a row. :cool:

NO ONE is excited about Bolden? :confused:

I am almost positive he will end up making the roster. Good size, productive in the SEC, good jumping/agility numbers, runs aggressively/decisively, can catch the ball, plays on special teams.

Brandon Bolden hurdles defender - YouTube

Forget his senior season, which was cut short by a suspension and injury. In his junior year he had 163 carries for 976 yards (6.0 ypc), with a long of 71 and 14 touchdowns. Bolden also recorded 32 receptions for 344 yards (10.8 ypc), with a long of 45 and 3 touchdowns. Those are good numbers in the SEC.

Oh, and he took over for the Law Firm. Let's make that twice in a row. :cool:

Andrew, has it been confirmed that we've signed Bolden? I know the NY Times reported it, but there are have been other reports that he signed with the Redskins, and I haven't seen any confirmation or report from the local beat writers.

IF the Pats signed Bolden then its a VERY exciting move, IMHO. He has MUCH more athleticism, big play ability and outside ability than BJGE, and he's in another league entirely as a receiver. In fact, I'd categorize as a big "flex back", to use OTG's terminology. He had 76 receptions in his college career. As you note, he's much more athletic than LawFirm - he had a 38" vertical and a 6.96 3-cone at the combine, so he has some amount of both explosion and lateral mobility.

Here's a couple of nice quotes from Bolden:

What Will Get Him Noticed

"My hands I would have to say that. My grandfather played receiver in the NFL so ever since I was little I've been catching everything with one hand, one hand, one hand, one hand. Before I even played football I played baseball it was one hand, one hand, one hand."

Who You Might Resemble

"Ever since I've been in school or Rashard Mendenhall started playing everyone has been like you play just like Rashard Mendenhall."

What Scouts Might Miss

"I wouldn't say a lot of my special teams but the fact that I was a starting running back and played on special teams I was on kickoff and punt. I mean I'm just an all around team player."

Brandon Bolden

Again, I would be extremely excited if the Pats signed Bolden. A RB group of Vereen, Ridley, Woodhead and Bolden would do just fine by me.

I'm going off the Times piece that you referenced, as well as this report.

I see no reason why two fine journalistic publications would be wrong, but it is extremely odd that no one in the local media has picked up the story.

Good to have you back around, by the way. I've always enjoyed our conversations. :)

I'm going off the Times piece that you referenced, as well as this report.

I see no reason why two fine journalistic publications would be wrong, but it is extremely odd that no one in the local media has picked up the story.

Good to have you back around, by the way. I've always enjoyed our conversations. :)

Thanks. Hadn't seen it posted on NEPatriotsDraft. They're normally very realiable, so that's reassuring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down