Welcome to PatsFans.com

Udate for all you birthers..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jul 28, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Anne Coulter thinks it is stupid( but is now considered a RINO), Rush feeds the fire, Dobbs does not.. without regard it is taking up quit a bit of space on the blogosphere this AM.. lots of chatter..

Hawaii checks, verifies Obama a U.S. citizen - Washington Times

Little Green Footballs

But then the House unanimously passes a resolution 378-0 that Obama was born in Hawaii... yes folks some republicans, including nut job Bachman, agrees...

Think Progress Home Page

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I hope they keep it up, its kind of entertaining to me. Watching con. congressman sputtering about wheather Obama ia a citizen or not on the the steps of the capital is amusing. The theo-cons look dumber by the day.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  3. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Now I am VERY confused. :confused::confused:

Jon Klein on Birthers: "It Seems This Story is Dead" - mediabistro.com: TVNewser

(1) The state of Hawaii said a few weeks ago that they went paperless in 2001 and discarded all paper document.

(2) Now the State of Hawaii said they have the "original vital record" on file.

So which is it? Do they or do they not have the paper document.

(3) And if State of Hawaii have the original vital record, why not show it to the American people to settle once and for all if Barack Obama is an illegal alien or not? :confused:

4. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Does passing a resolution "the earth is flat" makes the earth flat? :confused:

Passing the resolution that "Obama was born in Hawaii" does not make it a fact.

To resolve the issue of Obama's place of birth, the House should:

(1) Compel the State of Hawaii to show the original vital records of Obama that they have kept on file.

(2) Compel Occidental College to show Obama's college records

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

Obviously, then there are other vital records than birth certificates. And if they release the info, it won't settle anything. For instance, you yourself are now questioning Obama's citizenship by demanding the release of Occidental records. This whole issue is a political ploy by some, and is a last desperate stand by racists and bigots by others.
  6. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

If there are other vital records, then show it.

This situation is very easy to resolve.

Just show the original sealed vital records to the American people.

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

Why do I have to keep saying this "I was born in Boston, I walked into the State House years ago and obtained a Legal Birth Certificate, a big one signed and stamped, a beautiful looking thing it was to behold, my very own Birth Certificate, it says,
    "The Commonwealth Of Massachusettes, Certify's That Harry Is A Citizen Of America He Was Born Here, Right In Boston, The Commonwealth Swears To God That This Is True"
    This is signed and stamped by the Mayor, The Governor, The Police Commissioner and the Queen of England, at the time I paid Fifty Cents for this beautiful looking document I took it home and put it on my Ice Box Door then when we bought our first refrigerator I proudly pasted it on the freezer, today we have a large stainless steel referigerator my Legal Birth Certificate is on the Door.

If a sap like me can walk into a building and get one of these in ten minutes why in the name of God can't the President Of The United States Of America do it.......:confused:

Through his own refusal to produce a Birth Certificate like mine I have come to the conclusion that Prince Barack Hussein Obama is an Illegal Alien and should be deported as soon as possible along with his Aunt Zucchini.

Something fishy going on here, you betcha.
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

There is always that one in a million chance that this is not true... keep feeding the frenzy...
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

From CNN...

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Guy goes out of his way to keep his past life a secret. Other than what he wrote in Dreams of My Father ... everything else is hidden. The sheep think this is okay .... Bahhhhhhhhhh. Ask a crook, ask a scam artist, ask a habitual liar if Obama fits the profile ... the people who hide things ... hide them for a reason ... and it's never honest.
  13. Patters

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

The situation is resolved, but if you're not satisfied you and other birthers should contact the Hawaiian records department and try to get those other records released. (Of course, if you succeed, then your playbook says you should declare them fake or unofficial.)

Obama should not waste his time with such nonsense, since the birthers claims are based on nothing and the more they scream, the more ridiculous they look. Obama has produced more evidence than most people to prove he's a citizen. To do more, would be giving in to racism and bigotry as well as the politics of personal destruction.
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Will ask you this once again, as never have gotten a really good answer..

We have the highest level of intellligence imaginable in this country, there are so many layers NSA, FBI etc. etc.. along with a host of dark ops folks who can find out about anything.. if this is not true why did Bush not say anything?? If he was silent then he becomes part of the conspiracy???

Did Bush want Obama to beat McCain?? Even McCain said it was a non-issue... do not get any of this, it makes really great sideshow and creates tons of hysteria, but have yet to have this very basic question answered???

Personally he fits the profile of a newer age politician, keep em guessing about the small stuff..and the new stuff gets snuck in.. if it is still an issue in ''12.. there will be a different approach.. but right now the folks over at worldnut daily are making mucho bucks on this.
  15. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

All of which avoids the question Icy asked Why so many secrets and such efforts to hide whatever information is there?

Why not be transparent as promised in the campaign?
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Could give a rats ass about Occidental College, the issue on the table is the birther stuff... try to answer the question.. if you dare.. or continue to obfiscate... Did George Bush know?? Should he have known?? If he did know why was/is he silent??
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

He has been sworn in, we have our beautiful poster boy, oh aren't we wonderful, now they wouldn't dare tell us that the President Of The USA isn't a citizen it would tip this country upside down America would be the laughing stock of the world.

The time to really nail him is when he is up for re-election.

THE BOOK
    DREAMS OF MY FATHER
    From what we know of the Hussein Obama family the man (father) must have constanly dreamed of how many different women he could knock up.

We really don't know anything about our president do we.
  18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

The occ college stuff is an issue, for example it has been alleged that he listed his citizenship as Indonesian on his financial app, if so did he lie or was he a Indonesian citizen. I think Americans would be interested to know if thier president viewed himself as a foreign citizen...Easy, even the chimp Bush made his college records available.

BTW if Cheney is Darth Vader does this make BO Jar JAr Binks?
  19. Patters

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

It's been alleged that those who are making that claim are simply gullible people who fell for an April fool's day hoax. Do you have other evidence?

Obama Citizenship - Obama's Occidental College Transcripts - Urban Legends

Obama owes his enemies nothing and should no longer cooperate at all. The birthers and the like are simply trying to fuel suspicion about Obama, playing on his race, his ethnicity, and his religion. Obama needs to reject the politics of personal destruction, especially since it is rooted in bigotry.
  20. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Obama drives the slobbering Rt.wing loons crazy. Go Barry GO. :rocker: