Welcome to PatsFans.com

UAE contributes to Bush

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Feb 24, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/3681451.html

We're starting to see again how the mighty dollar supercedes national security, how Bush cares more about his rich shiek friends than the american people.

And it isn't six ports...its much worse than that. http://www.upi.com/SecurityTerrorism/view.php?StoryID=20060223-051657-4981r

The criminal thought he could get away with it too, and probably will, because already his propagandists have backed it and will soon have all their sheeple nodding in consent.
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +254 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

They also paid money to Clinton. And they're one of the few middle east governments that are basically friends with us. Certainly closer than most.

But they're Arabs, they must be bad . . .
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Oh yeah. Our buddies the UAE. Closer than most. Is that anything like, "Well, at least it's not an in-operable brain tumor"? I love the way you chimp ball-washers are grasping at straws to defend the traitor. LMFAO!
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +254 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

I don't like Bush. I didn't vote for him last year and I wouldn't change that if I could. But if we're going to try to get friends over there the UAE would be a place to start.

For the record, I would have nuked the middle east on 9/12/01 and we wouldn't need to worry about this but that's a different topic.