PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Typical Tom Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
says revenge will be a lot on other teams minds now because all the running up the scores they did against not so good teams . now other teams will see this as an opportunity. same old hack.
even cris carter is quite annoying.

says revenge will be a lot on other teams minds now because all the running up the scores they did against not so good teams . now other teams will see this as an opportunity. same old hack.

He's making the idiotic assumption that teams will be in position to get revenge. No one, and I mean no one, is running up the score on this team, Matt Cassel or not.

Tom Jackson continues to be a clown, no big news there. How he has remained employed is a little bit of a mystery. He has photos of somebody doing something.

Belichick always said it the other team's job to stop us. And it's our team's job to stop them. I think we can. No Brady - does that mean our defense can't stop the Bills ? I don't think so.

LOL...they can try

one thing is for sure...the Pats wont cry if (most likely not) other teams pile on the points

I'm dissapointed Keyshawn was laughing along with him.

I was watching it too and I was praying this is another "They hate their coach" moment!!

Glad I stopped watching those ESPN shows. Jackson is a joke.

The only teams that we ran up the score against a year ago that we play this year are the Bills and Dolphins. I doubt the Dolphins will be in any position to run up the score.

People believe what they want to believe. The other teams were still trying to score, why wouldn't the pats do the same? It's not Tom Brady's fault that he can complete passes that your QB can't. the patriots haters will twist this into something to justify their jealousy of the pats recent success. Meanwhile they will praise a player like TO who has no respect for anyone and shows it immediately after talking about karma with the pats.

While I understand the Jackson hatred going on, he was pretty respectable during halftime of the Pack-Vikings game. When asked about the Pats season going forward, he said (and i'm paraphrasing), "It was already difficult for them to get back to the Super Bowl, but no team is more equipped to handle this type of situation than the Pats because of their 'every game, every game, every guy' approach." Him and Berman then quoted Seymour about how the Pats didn't have to blow out every team to get wins and that they won it in 2001 with a similar approach.

Why, why, why are you still watching that network and that idiot? Except for games, do what I do and TURN THE SET OFF!!!!!!!

Last edited:

so he's saying that it was a malicious hit on Tom Brady? These talking heads keep going back and forth. "It wasn't a dirty hit but their trying to get their revenge on the Pats for running up the score on the league last season". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I haven't watched a pregame show in years and I don't miss 'em whatsoever. There's better things to do.

I also haven't won a fantasy football championship in that time. Everything has consequences.

Whats this espn you people speak of, and whos Tom Jackson?

Who really cares? You know if the Bills or Dolphins get their revenge by running up the score on the Pats, good for them. If the Pats can't stop it, then shame on them.

I still don't get that in a sport where you are supposed to be warriors and hit people at 50 MPH that it is so important not to hurt the other team's feelings by embarrassing them by not playing all out for 60 minutes.

What a moron I didn't know Brady played defense for us ... frigging ****weed.

While I understand the Jackson hatred going on, he was pretty respectable during halftime of the Pack-Vikings game. When asked about the Pats season going forward, he said (and i'm paraphrasing), "It was already difficult for them to get back to the Super Bowl, but no team is more equipped to handle this type of situation than the Pats because of their 'every game, every game, every guy' approach." Him and Berman then quoted Seymour about how the Pats didn't have to blow out every team to get wins and that they won it in 2001 with a similar approach.

Good Lord . . . Jackson just said he expects the Pats' to have a double-digit win total. :eek: :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots