PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Typical Sparkler Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, that was funny at first, but quickly became disturbing. :D

Yeah that guy is pretty annoying. Hey, not all our fans are perfect but we looked pretty perfect against you guys last night:D Sorry to disappoint but you guys had it coming:lol2:

Yeah that guy is pretty annoying. Hey, not all our fans are perfect but we looked pretty perfect against you guys last night:D Sorry to disappoint but you guys had it coming:lol2:

As much as I hate to say it, Turner should have listened to Rivers and went for it on 4th and 1 last night instead of kicking the field goal. Let's see if the "well, we should have stopped them" excuse feels better when the shoe is on the other foot.

"we looked pretty perfect against you guys last night:D Sorry to disappoint but you guys had it coming:lol2:"

Congrats on that meaningless win; does it take away the pain of the gag job you pulled at home two years ago in the playoffs and coming here last year in the AFCCG and losing that one too?

Let us know ok sport.

"we looked pretty perfect against you guys last night:D Sorry to disappoint but you guys had it coming:lol2:"

Congrats on that meaningless win; does it take away the pain of the gag job you pulled at home two years ago in the playoffs and coming here last year in the AFCCG and losing that one too?

Let us know ok sport.

Don't live in the past "sport" haha. I'm not worried about past performances, it is what it was. I'm all about this season and living in the present so don't be a sore loser, just shake it off.....Brady will be back....maybe.

Every football fan knows with a 16 game season, any win is important. But being a charger fan, I will tell what I told other charger fans at the game, we beat a hurt team, a team that is missing key players. This is just one win and our team is still a .500 team. Next couple of week are very important, and they need to win both. I hope chargers are like me, enjoy the win for about 5 minutes and start thinking about next week.

Last edited:
Every football fan knows with a 16 game season, any win is important. But being a charger fan, I will tell what I told other charger fans at the game, we beat a hurt team, a team that is missing key players. This is just one win and our team is still a .500 team. Next couple of week are very important, and they need to win both. I hope chargers are like me, enjoy the win for about 5 minutes and start thinking about next week.

Very true, I'm ready for Buffalo!

"Don't live in the past "sport" haha. I'm not worried about past performances, it is what it was. I'm all about this season and living in the present so don't be a sore loser, just shake it off.....Brady will be back....maybe."

It's best as a Charger fan you don't live in the past; the gag job vs us in the playoffs two years ago, the brutal gag job vs the Raiders in the AFCCG when you had BY FAR the best team in football that year, the icebowl AFCCG loss vs the Bungles (since you're what, 15 years old, you don't remember the last two), etc, etc.

Sore loser? Sorry, you're barking up the wrong tree; NFL team of the decade, MLB team of the decade, Celtics looking to repeat. I'm Blessed, not a sore loser.

Good for you, you beat a team without the best quarterback on the planet; a hollow victory as they say, but as a Charger fan, take any win and be happy, not ****y ok?

Will Brady ever be the same; who knows, but no need to throw a cheap shot as your parting shot you assclown...............

"Don't live in the past "sport" haha. I'm not worried about past performances, it is what it was. I'm all about this season and living in the present so don't be a sore loser, just shake it off.....Brady will be back....maybe."

It's best as a Charger fan you don't live in the past; the gag job vs us in the playoffs two years ago, the brutal gag job vs the Raiders in the AFCCG when you had BY FAR the best team in football that year, the icebowl AFCCG loss vs the Bungles (since you're what, 15 years old, you don't remember the last two), etc, etc.

Sore loser? Sorry, you're barking up the wrong tree; NFL team of the decade, MLB team of the decade, Celtics looking to repeat. I'm Blessed, not a sore loser.

Good for you, you beat a team without the best quarterback on the planet; a hollow victory as they say, but as a Charger fan, take any win and be happy, not ****y ok?

Will Brady ever be the same; who knows, but no need to throw a cheap shot as your parting shot you assclown...............

It's best for pats fans to not live in the past either, this is a NEW season and you guys already lost two games. Don't throw your rings in our face, sure you got em, good for you but it is irrelevant. I like the Sox and I hope they pull it off, the Celtics....they're all right. As for Brady, yeah he probably will be back next year so I apoligize for that comment but you guys got Cassal now who needs work so good luck with that. So sure, I was stoked that we beat the hated pats and did some bragging, oh well, I love my team and hate yours but I hope to hell you guys will kill Denver, we need to gain a game on the donkeys:D Thanks and good luck. Assclown huh.....nice:lol2:

Way to build off of that HUGE win vs the Bradyless Patriots last week Chargers; our all world QB is out for the season, what's your excuse for the fact that your team blows?

Chumps.

Way to build off of that HUGE win vs the Bradyless Patriots last week Chargers; our all world QB is out for the season, what's your excuse for the fact that your team blows?

Chumps.

Damn dude will you let it go! I'm glad you guys beat the donks, that helps us out only if we start winning which I hope will be tomorrow. I don't hate the pats as much sense we beat you now so ease up on dissing my team homey or I'll start doing the same. We don't have any excuses, just injuries....follow up on your football news, you should of known that.

Let what go? The fact that we lost a meaningless regular season game to you in your house without the best QB in the NFL? There's nothing to let go, we beat you when it mattered most, in the playoffs the past two years chump.

Ok homes, I'll lay off now; wouldn't want you to have to pull a gat on me and shoot me full of holes......................

Boy, your team is on a roll now baby; two stinkers after that HUGE win vs the Bradyless Patriots and to a team that was on the left coast for two weeks (can we agree that was a stupid idea).

Your team blows; 3-5 and fading fast, this is the Norv Turner we all know and love, man does that guy suck as a head coach.

Bring back Schnozzenhiemer, he's your only hope.............

Boy, your team is on a roll now baby; two stinkers after that HUGE win vs the Bradyless Patriots and to a team that was on the left coast for two weeks (can we agree that was a stupid idea).

Your team blows; 3-5 and fading fast, this is the Norv Turner we all know and love, man does that guy suck as a head coach.

Bring back Schnozzenhiemer, he's your only hope.............

Our D friggen sucked! And penalties killed us too. I take back all the smack talk bro:D Our O is looking great but it's nothing if you don't have a good D, we need to fire Teddy for sure! Nice win for you guys though.

I know Marty may not have gotten you to where you wanted to go in 2006, but the man can flat out coach in the regular season; did well with Cleveland, the Chiefs and the Chargers, just couldn't close the deal and get to the Super Bowl

Norv is a buffoon, totally clueless, he's gotta go bro.

I don't know man....I want to give Norv a chance sense he got us so close last year. Teddy has gotta go! We need major improvements on D, pass rush and putting pressure on the QB for sure. Cromartie is not doing his job at all and of course loosing Merriman this year was big.

"Teddy has gotta go! We need major improvements on D, pass rush and putting pressure on the QB for sure."

You got your wish, he got canned today.

"Teddy has gotta go! We need major improvements on D, pass rush and putting pressure on the QB for sure."

You got your wish, he got canned today.

I'm doing the River Dance :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes