Welcome to PatsFans.com

Typical Far Left Liberalism

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +493 / 2 / -9

SO WHAT IF WE'RE WRONG DON'T TELL ANYONE

Boxer, the top Democrat on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, said that the recently released e-mails, showing scientists allegedly overstating the case for climate change, should be treated as a crime.

"You call it 'Climategate'; I call it 'E-mail-theft-gate,'" she said during a committee meeting. "Whatever it is, the main issue is, Are we facing global warming or are we not? I'm looking at these e-mails, that, even though they were stolen, are now out in the public."
    Boxer: Hackers should face criminal probe over 'Climategate' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
  2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

I think if you go to far to the left.............. you end up on the right.

............. and vice versa. The deep and of any pool is the place you go to drown. Boxer is a clown.......... but since she is in a circus, she fits right in.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +478 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Since when is it ok to hack or steal email, Harry? I doubt you were so ok with it when they hacked Sarah Palin's account, were you?

It's a shame, actually. It would be good to get to the bottom of the global warming/non-global warming discourse, wouldn't it?

The problem is - evidence stolen is evidence tainted.

In the end all these "evidence" stealing people may have have hurt their causes far more than they've furthered them.
  4. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]
    ......​
  5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bullcrap. If the evidence is legitimate, and we all pretty much now know that it is, then there is nothing tainted about it. The only think "tainted" is the scientific data and methods used by the "scientists" in perpetrating the greatest scientific scandal of our day.

This is a total disaster for the MMGW alarmists and anything else is just lame attempts at spin and distractions.
  6. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I have to agree with you here. If the hackers are right about the smoking gun they believe they have then it's all being lost because now doubt can be cast upon its accuracy. How many times have we heard of judges throwing cases out of court because of the way evidence was obtained?

Since you brought up Sarah Palin I wonder how many here remember the back and forth that went on here. If I remember correctly the tone was along the lines that The joke was on Sarah for being so stupid to allow her email to be hacked and the "get Sarah" Alaskans were drooling over the possibility that they'd be able to get her now with these hacked emails for using her private email for state business.....and of course Palin supporters would hear nothing of any possible abuse by Palin. I know there isn't a direct parallel here but the principles are the same I believe, it just depends which side folks are more sympathetic to.
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL! I love it! I need to add that picture to my own repitoire! :D
  8. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +430 / 6 / -7

Actually, it really isn't, and no amount of hyperbole to the contrary is going to change that.

Here is an article worth reading: East Anglia University Climate Change Email Controversy - ClimateGate Stolen Email and Global Warming - Popular Mechanics
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

8 threads on this page on the same and related subjects... and the mods do not merge, this schtick is getting very tiring...
  10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

The articles linked in the seperate provide lots of valuable information and would get lost in 1 giant thread. If you aren't interested in the climate fraud issue no one is forcing you to read the threads.
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +493 / 2 / -9

The people like Barbara Boxer were up in Alaska going through Sarah Palins garbage bags and rubbish barrels, Sandy Burglar the little fat clown that stole Govt Documents to help Cover Clintons a$s and stuffed them in his underwear was an All American Hero to Barbara Boxer and all of her Ilk.

The Global Warming Hoax:
    The little crime (hacking) exposes the Gigantic Crime (global warming lie)
  12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

Is that why they do that on the main board??? They consolidate the threads and generally moderate the discussion. I guess here it is driven by a very specific agenda... this is the 8th post on this page... do your job, moderate...

Not sure why the party who used to pride themselves on the party of law and order, now prides itself on breaking the law to make their points??? Guess it is that Nixon thing redux...
  13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

If the same article was being posted on multiple threads, or if an issue had a 1week life span like the next game you might point. But of course that isn't the case and you don't have a point only a whine.

BTW I have noticed more than 1 Maroney thread on the main board this season. Did you complain about this to the mods?