Welcome to PatsFans.com

Typical Clinton Crap

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +644 / 2 / -9

The democrat haters are constantly calling Bush "a liar" can you just imagine some of things these two "Crummy Clintons" have done.
    They have to rig the questions and answers because Pant Suit can't answer a straight question honestly.

Government run health care is her biggest "con talk" she has been spluttering about it for years but she refuses to tell you how she is going to do it and the Loony dingobats give her a standing ovation when she refuses to explain her sh!t.

Remember John Fonda Kerry, over and over he kept saying to the google eyed trembling left wing saps,
    "I have a plan, I have a plan, I have a plan" to this very day, nobody, not even his little Ketchup Wife knows what the big gawky f-cking a$s holes "plan" was, he's still keeping it a secret, just like Pant Suit.

URGENT MESSAGE FROM HARRY BOY:
    HEY YOU PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR PANT SUIT HILLARY, SOME OF YOU MUST VISIT THIS FORUM, TELL YOUR BOSS TO DRAG HER FAT A$S ONTO NATIONAL TV AND TELL THE PEOPLE SHE WANTS TO VOTE FOR HER HOW SHE IS GOING RUN HER "COMMUNIST HEALth CARE PLAN"

NEWS TODAY
    "THE FIX IS IN HILL, ASK THE KID WITH THE RED SHIRT YOUR QUESTION"
    Clinton aides plant student's question
    By PATRICK CALDWELL
    http://web.grinnell.edu/sandb/questions.html
  2. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

Not surprising!
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

The Infidel Bush is the Mother of all LiARS. :rocker:
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  4. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Harry, you would do well by not mentioning Bush as a comparison, unless of course you were comparing chimps. The disapproval level of Bush in close to the level of Nixon during Watergate. He deliberately created a deficit, he invaded a country for reasons that are still unknown, he failed to step up and instruct the government in one of the worst natural disasters of the century, he has trouble speaking, he's nominated and placed people in extremely important positions who had no expertise in that field and he's failed to secure out borders. I'm sure I've left out a few dozen critical points, but I've got a cold beer waiting for me.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +644 / 2 / -9

The big one you left out was the one the democrats never seem to mention when they are tearing him (Bush) apart, THE ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS, they invaded America and Bush did nothing.
    :bricks:
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2007
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 11 / -27

Bush 1 = Clinton 1 = Bush 2 = Clinton 2.. there is time for a different family to run this country.. essentially they are all a bunch of politicians, nothing else need be said.