PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Warren to Pro Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill B.

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Any one else think Warren is playing at a Pro Bowl level? He has been the Patriots best defensive lineman so far this year.

I agree. I wish that made me happier, but I don't see Seymour dominating anymore. Double teams?

He's playing good, but I'm having a hard time seeing how Green is not starting on this team. He is freakin' incredible this season.

Easily. He's top notch. The big question to me is if the Pats consider him in the same light as Seymour as in a must re-sign guy. I hope so. I'm hoping and thinking Warren seems like the type of guy who isn't going to be a bytch and try and squeeze every damn penny out of his success and would rather be with the Pats than see if he can get a little bit more from other teams.

Last edited:
Alk said:
He's playing good, but I'm having a hard time seeing how Green is not starting on this team. He is freakin' incredible this season.

its 1 thing to start and 1 thing to rotate in..makes u look better when your fresher and all but anyways i think Jarvis can start here..hes started before when Big Sey was hurt. Hard to start ahead of Seymour and Warren

Alk said:

He is part of the rotation with Wright.. all of them together probably make up the best d line in the NFL right now. Seymour doesn't always show up in the box score, but shows up in the trenches where it counts. He leads the team in QB hurries.

Many believe he played better than any other patriot DL last year as well.

Bill B. said:
Any one else think Warren is playing at a Pro Bowl level? He has been the Patriots best defensive lineman so far this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back