PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Warren missing practices to work on his degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for him!!!:D

I have to wonder if the Patriots are little worried also. Did they really bring in two FAs DL guys and draft too DL'er just because they were worried about Brace? And Brace was supposed to have had a great offseason. There is something going on; either Brace is still a blob or Warren aggrevated them or both.

Seriously man? I mean...Really? Reeeaaaallly?

BTW, wasnt this thread closed?

It is easy to say that he is doing the right thing working toward his degree and all that mom & apple pie blather but I think it is rubbish. Peeing away 250K shows that he is not careful with his money and the degree could have come after he retired.

Well, to some people principle is more important than money. Evidently that's not the way you think. It doesn't mean that Warren "isn't careful with his money"; that's just a misguided analysis on your part.

Well, to some people principle is more important than money. Evidently that's not the way you think. It doesn't mean that Warren "isn't careful with his money"; that's just a misguided analysis on your part.

Bah humbug. He can study "agricultural leadership and development" when he retires. Is there a hot job market for agricultural leadership and development?

Poor money management is a pervasive problem for pro athletes. When Ty is 50 he is sure gonna miss that quarter mil when he is down on the farm. The NFL should force the players to sign contracts that puts a third of their riches into untouchable trust funds for their retirement.

But OK; I will clam up on this subject; let's see how he does this season.

Last edited:
I have to wonder if the Patriots are little worried also. Did they really bring in two FAs DL guys and draft too DL'er just because they were worried about Brace? And Brace was supposed to have had a great offseason. There is something going on; either Brace is still a blob or Warren aggrevated them or both.

Or maybe, just maybe, the other side of the DL is a weak point, due to players being traded and leaving in FA, so the staff signed veterans to try and fill in the void :)

Who does he think he is, Albert Haynesworth? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back