PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Warren "50-50" for Seahawks game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good - I really want him back for the last two, we should be able to beat Seattle and Oakland with or without Warren and I'd prefer to take our chances there and have him really ready in two weeks.

That's good - I really want him back for the last two, we should be able to beat Seattle and Oakland with or without Warren and I'd prefer to take our chances there and have him really ready in two weeks.
same thing here

After watching the Raiders last night, you really think we have a chance to beat them at all especially after the spark that Andrew Walter ignighted after he came in for Russell?

After watching the Raiders last night, you really think we have a chance to beat them at all especially after the spark that Andrew Walter ignighted after he came in for Russell?
:)

That is some crazy bad football team isn't it. I guess we do need to remember they somehow beat The Jest though :confused:

This week's game against Seattle will be the hardest of the last 4.

Arizona in the cold is a big game, but I feel more confident about that one than this one against Seattle.

By late December, the Bills will be spent. Not worried about that one either.

:)

That is some crazy bad football team isn't it. I guess we do need to remember they somehow beat The Jest though :confused:

Maybe that says more about the Jets than it does the Raiders.

Hopefully as we need them or the Ravens to falter or another team to completely implode.

Side Note: I have a friend at work who is a Jets fan (I know why be friends with him:D) but he has 0 confidence in his Jets the rest of the way.

In light of the "Thomas a few weeks away from returning" news a while back, I'm now assuming Warren won't show up for the Seahawks game. I just hope he's back eventually.

In light of the "Thomas a few weeks away from returning" news a while back, I'm now assuming Warren won't show up for the Seahawks game. I just hope he's back eventually.

Seriously. I'm just hoping he's back for the playoffs if we make it there.

The Jets winning in San Francisco will be far from easy - In fact I bet that game is still undecided with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes