PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC fodder???? I seriously doubt a 2nd rounder is close to fodder..even in the worst cases..a BUST!!.. VERY improbable..same with Bryant who was a hiher pick and a player that was in a bad place Det...If others had been mentioned..yes maybe..but NO camp fodder for either...
As far as Law goes..Mgtch has it correct..Ty hates these camps..so it is NOT likely an early signee...UNLESS of course you give him mega bucks and then some..

Apologies, in my early morning fog.. forgot that Wheatley was a 2nd round pick, no excuses.. it happens. Bryant maybe..

Oh Cleveland wants him all-right, but you are right, not at the price he is asking. Although they still have Wright, they need help at CB's Seemed to me after Daven Holly went on IR with injury and their having traded Bodden to the Lions, the stars had aligned for him there - nope, at least not at this time anyway.

That said, I do not see NE paying him what he is asking right now either.

Actually, Cleveland cut Kenny Wright on May 14th after he was arrested in Texas on marijuana possession charges.

They've since signed Terry Cousin and Jereme Perry. But, yes, they are still hurting at CB. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats trade one of the guys (Webster or Lewis) to the Browns at some point during TC.

Anyone here know what Ty is asking ($$'s)? Other than too much.

I hope we work something for that Dancing Goof Taylor - I don't wan't to see what he can do on a team with Talent - Other than ours that is.

PFW in Progress speculated something in the $3-6M range.

Last edited:
PFW in Progress speculated something in the $3-6M range.

Pats1 - I love your signature! Great pics!

What's the story with the Boat pic??

Apologies, in my early morning fog.. forgot that Wheatley was a 2nd round pick, no excuses.. it happens. Bryant maybe..
It's OK...I sometimes get in fogs as well....Bryant could be..but given his bacjground and talent it would be a BIG surprise...The others added Webster, Sanders..THEy might be fodder.

Actually, Cleveland cut Kenny Wright on May 14th after he was arrested in Texas on marijuana possession charges.

They've since signed Terry Cousin and Jereme Perry. But, yes, they are still hurting at CB. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats trade one of the guys (Webster or Lewis) to the Browns at some point during TC.
OR maybe sooner depending on knowing where the team stands with CB..the upcoming minicamp will say a lot..but I agree VERY possible!

there was talk a few days before the draft that they were close to a deal, but i have not heard anything after that.

Consider the source of that story.... Butch Stearns.

Ty Law is just being Ty Law and holding out for the most amount of money he can get come training camp time. However, I still believe that Law will end up with the Pats near the start of training camp. So I'm predicting late June.

Pats1 - I love your signature! Great pics!

What's the story with the Boat pic??

Found it on Google. Apparently it was someone who was boating and met Belichick out in the water. I have no idea who it is.

Guys that Jimmy Johnson! THey go boating off the Fliorida keys every offseaon. Can't believe you didnt notice Jimmys 'Do....

Guys that Jimmy Johnson! THey go boating off the Fliorida keys every offseaon. Can't believe you didnt notice Jimmys 'Do....

At first look I thought it was Lenny Clarke.

maybe thats why JJ came to his defense. at least someone did. i hope dungy and polian......well i better stop before i get in trouble again

They have an excellent relationship, know after past superbowl wins he would purposely go to Fla and spend some time with him talking about how to keep the Pats continual contenders.. BB has so many relationships, it kinda surprised me there was not more of an outcry when his character was assassinated in the past year.. Urban Meyer, Tony Larussa, Billy Donovan, Pat Riley, Francona.. to name a few.

Ty Law is just being Ty Law and holding out for the most amount of money he can get come training camp time. However, I still believe that Law will end up with the Pats near the start of training camp. So I'm predicting late June.

I hope you're right. I'd love to see Ty back.

Eric Wright - last years #2 draft choice - started all year.

They have an excellent relationship, know after past superbowl wins he would purposely go to Fla and spend some time with him talking about how to keep the Pats continual contenders.. BB has so many relationships, it kinda surprised me there was not more of an outcry when his character was assassinated in the past year.. Urban Meyer, Tony Larussa, Billy Donovan, Pat Riley, Francona.. to name a few.

Belichick and Riley? Huh, never thought the two of them would get along. Interesting.

And the Pats are just being the pats and holding out for the least amount of money they can sign a player for. I also agree that Law will be a Patriot next season...

Holy crap! That is JJ - Wow, I did not recognize him without the Helmet Hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes