PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Law wants starter's salary of $5M to $6M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratgini IS Boris Badenov

Okay, no problem with getting the two of them confused.
title-nat.gif

6.jpg

Last edited:
I'd hit it....

Okay, no problem with getting the two of them confused.
title-nat.gif

6.jpg

"In case of an emergency, this girlfriend may be used as a flotation device."

heh...Mr Snarky from Chungking chimes in with his far eastern bon mot...we're watching you, Patjew

heh...Mr Snarky from Chungking chimes in with his far eastern bon mot...we're watching you, Patjew

I like being watched. :cool:

I KNEW it!!...Patjew is opening a string of blonde silicone based strip joints on mainland China...BRILLIANT!

Re: Ty Law wants starters salary of $5M to $6M

He'll get nothing and like it.

Hopefully the Pats cast him aside...although BB does have a weak spot for aging, fragile veterans. Duane Starks says hello.

How many times does Casey have to strike out before we say the emperor has no clothes?

Now, at this age, I don't think Ty is worth $5 million but are you really comparing Ty Law and Duane Starks? There is no comparison. Ty Law is a bubble hall of famer. Starks is just plain mediocre.

TY IS a Hall of Famer...as a Patriot BTW...who can forget how he TERRORIZED Peytie in those playoff games? Some players,like Bru for example, KNOW what they have...TY never should have left..you think HE drops that gimme Eli threw this February? I'd welcome him back in a NY minute, even if it meant him playing some safety...whatever...he KNOWS this system AND he has BB's trust...it's money that skews everything

I KNEW it!!...Patjew is opening a string of blonde silicone based strip joints on mainland China...BRILLIANT!

I'd like to be an investor.

you SIR ARE A DIRTY MINDED LITTLE BA$TARD...which, BTW ,I am a completely unabashed fan of..

He must be standing by that too, or else he would have signed with someone already

Probrably us. I made no secret of wanting him back but he's not exactly reasonable in his demands.

Dear Ty Law,

$1.5 million.........IF you pass the physical and come in with your head on straight.

best regards,

Shmessy

How many times does Casey have to strike out before we say the emperor has no clothes?

I'm not usually a maven, but that mixed metaphor made my brain very angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back