Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ty Law Has A Son In Rhode Island

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by IcyPatriot, May 3, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +619 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Heard that on WEEI today...I never knew that. There have been a handfull of Ty Law sightings posts here and his kid is the reason he is around whenever he is around.

On a side note...I don't know how many kids he has or where they are, but, HEY TY...PLAY FOR THE KIDS HOME TEAM...MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.:D
  2. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

hope little Law can tell his father to play for Patriots like Troy Brown's son told him he wants Troy to play for New England again.
  3. zippo59

zippo59 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

He would probably say "but how am I supposed to feed you?!"
  4. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

but Daddy..."my friends make no where near what u make no matter where you go"
  5. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +50 / 2 / -0

Interesting...

...of course in the case of many all-star pro athletes it might make more sense and save time to start a thread listing states where they DON'T have any kids
  6. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I have a feeling that Ty Rent-A-Law may have offspring where ever he traveled. He could have a very large family to feed.
  7. zippo59

zippo59 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Hhahaha....very sad but very true.......pretty funny too......
  8. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I heard that last week...will it help in his decision?? NO..only the Green!!!
  9. groundgame

groundgame Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I'd give Law a 5% chance of playing for the Pats because with Law it always about the money, and we have seen that there are always going to be a few teams out there that will overpay for a name player in slow decline.
  10. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +50 / 2 / -0

I get the feeling that Ty, once he shot down the "insulting" $24 million 4 year deal we offered him, called Belichick a liar and then suffered his injury, became the ultimate CB mercenary

I think there will probably still be a lot of teams questioning how many years he can continue to pay, and a long term contract is just not going to happen.

It may wind up working out best for Ty in the long run - teams will pay more per year, signing him on a year to year basis... as long as Ty remains healthy he can make more money than he would with a guaranteed contract

The fact that he's still available suggests that the long term contract with the big signing bonus is unlikely... of course his choice of agents doesn't help him either.