PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Back in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Ty and Sey were pals.

He also remains close with several of his former Pats teammates, frequently driving up from New York last year to watch Monday Night football with Richard Seymour.

Hopefully, he reconsiders his salary demands and retires as a Patriot, from which he will enter the NFL hall of fame...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=35865

"Rick Dean, of the Topeka Capital-Journal, reports free agent CB Ty Law (Jets) is not scheduled to visit with the Kansas City Chiefs this week, according to head coach Herman Edwards. Edwards said, "That's the fish story. It was a guppie in Boston and now it's the white whale in Kansas City. By the time it gets to California it will be Jaws. He's not scheduled to come here based on what I know.":confused: :confused: :confused:

RayClay said:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=35865

"Rick Dean, of the Topeka Capital-Journal, reports free agent CB Ty Law (Jets) is not scheduled to visit with the Kansas City Chiefs this week, according to head coach Herman Edwards. Edwards said, "That's the fish story. It was a guppie in Boston and now it's the white whale in Kansas City. By the time it gets to California it will be Jaws. He's not scheduled to come here based on what I know.":confused: :confused: :confused:

LOL :D Herm Edwards is a funny guy.

One wonders how high they would pay for Ty.....definitely not the Jaws...but maybe a bit more than the guppy... Just loved Edward's words!! And it is how the Postons try to do business. No fish story here...at least NOT one that smells. Ty would be a great addition if the price was right...Deal or No deal???

I'd love to get his picks back, and with our front seven he likely wouldn't get burned so often. I do want as many of Branch, Koppen, Graham and Samuel signed too, however, so we can't, and won't, go nuts with money. I'd gladly give him less money but add a couple million if we win the SB or $200K per pick, though.

PatsChick87 said:
The most interesting point I found in these reports was that Ty and BB were talking directly, and not through 2nd party people. One wonders if Ty has figured out that the Poston bros might not be benificial to his talks with Bill?:rolleyes:

It wouldn't surprise me if BB refused to talk to them and not have to deal with all their bluster and bullsh1t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes