Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ty Back in town?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by DGameguy, May 15, 2006.

1. DGameguy

DGameguy Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

2. zippo59

zippo59 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I didn't know Ty and Sey were pals.

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

Hopefully, he reconsiders his salary demands and retires as a Patriot, from which he will enter the NFL hall of fame...
  4. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +456 / 5 / -6

#75 Jersey

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=35865

"Rick Dean, of the Topeka Capital-Journal, reports free agent CB Ty Law (Jets) is not scheduled to visit with the Kansas City Chiefs this week, according to head coach Herman Edwards. Edwards said, "That's the fish story. It was a guppie in Boston and now it's the white whale in Kansas City. By the time it gets to California it will be Jaws. He's not scheduled to come here based on what I know.":confused: :confused: :confused:
  5. DefenseRules

DefenseRules Rookie

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

LOL :D Herm Edwards is a funny guy.
  6. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

One wonders how high they would pay for Ty.....definitely not the Jaws...but maybe a bit more than the guppy... Just loved Edward's words!! And it is how the Postons try to do business. No fish story here...at least NOT one that smells. Ty would be a great addition if the price was right...Deal or No deal???
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +306 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

I'd love to get his picks back, and with our front seven he likely wouldn't get burned so often. I do want as many of Branch, Koppen, Graham and Samuel signed too, however, so we can't, and won't, go nuts with money. I'd gladly give him less money but add a couple million if we win the SB or $200K per pick, though.
  8. marty

marty Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

The most interesting point I found in these reports was that Ty and BB were talking directly, and not through 2nd party people. One wonders if Ty has figured out that the Poston bros might not be benificial to his talks with Bill?:rolleyes:
  9. Willie55

Willie55 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

It wouldn't surprise me if BB refused to talk to them and not have to deal with all their bluster and bullsh1t.