PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Two Weeks Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebman2112

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I can't believe the draft is only two weeks away. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Some people don't like draft season, but I love it. Anybody else feel the same way?

Best day of the year unless the Patriots are in the Super Bowl. Mel Kiper's voice puts me in my happy place.

This is a happy thread, with all of us descending into depths we normally enter into, some fun, interesting news is welcome. Thank goodness for that respite from weeks of speculation.

Taking part in the mock draft this year has made the whole thing a lot more fun. That said, the Internet really improved things; when I first followed the NFL, I had to wait for First Down (a UK publication) to come out on a Thursday. The amount of information out there now make it so much more enjoyable. I particularly like si.com's "film room".
I'm really interested to see how accurate we all were, given the very limited information we have.

Last edited:
I can't believe the draft is only two weeks away. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Some people don't like draft season, but I love it. Anybody else feel the same way?

Feel the same way? More than half of my life has been devoted to the draft, so yes, it is like Christmas to me. Used to be an obsession, now just a hobby -- but still an addiction.

Sleepless night before the draft -- restless nights draft week. Oh yeah -- I've got the fever. :eek: :)

Im excited my girlfriend bought me tickets to go watch the draft at the Mecca of places for me Gillette Stadium. Ive never been and its supposed to look like a ton of fun so im really excited.

I like draft weekend better than any other weekend of the year. My girlfriend already knows not to call me on saturday, and not til after a certain time on sunday. I focus all my attention on this. I love it almost more than watching the games themselves.

Agreed on all points. One of the most exciting days of the football year.

I like the NFL Draft and I look forward to hearing the picks selected and the reaction of the fans and also hearing Boomer giving his pick that he got from the cab driver on the Bills pick I look forward to what he will say this year.

This is the appropriate thread I guess...

This morning before I woke up, I was dreaming that I missed the first round of the draft and they stopped showing it on TV when I wanted to watch it. :violent: :enranged: :bricks: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes