Welcome to PatsFans.com

Two seperate rulebooks were used during this game!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by sarge, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarge

sarge Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Say what you want about the Pats roughing up the Colts receivers. Atleast the game was called the same for both teams.

These PI calls were just freaking ridiculous and accounted for 6 of the Colts points.

Just freaking ridiculous!
  2. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

I hope Rich Eisen has the stones to ask Mike Pereira about it on NFLN, especially the call on Hobbs and the non- call when Faulk was mugged....
    I suspect it will be a long time before we see this crew officiate ( or whatever the **** they were doing out there) another Pats game. It was the ref's first year as a referee ( he was a side judge for 5 years IIRC) and it showed. A game of this magnitude should have had somebody with experience, Hochuli, Austin, Carey.....
    From the first pass play that was overturned after the challenge, watch it again and you'll see both officials were watching his feet, one signaled out and the other overruled him and called it inbounds, you knew it was going to be a shafting.
  3. roguepatriot

roguepatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That was one of the worst reffed games I have ever seen. Hobbs, Faulk and the Moss call, for starters. What planet were these guys on? Do they believe Easteridiot? Someone has to do something abhout this crew, or have I morphed to a universe where the Patsies have become the '80s Raiders?
  4. onegameatatime

onegameatatime Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

BB should send clips to the NFL and get a "rules clarification" of what PI is.

Even the network guys did not understand several calls.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.