PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Two Round Mock (4/16)

I can get aboard that.

Great effort, doing 1 round can be maddening, so adding a 2nd is commendable. Not going to bash your picks, really like Martin actually. What strikes me are the names that come off the board after Pryor. So many guys in that 30 to 50 range that I would really like to see on this team.

Very good effort. It was a lot of fun to read. I would be okay with that draft though i would prefer to take someone other than Martin in rd 2.

Very good effort. It was a lot of fun to read. I would be okay with that draft though i would prefer to take someone other than Martin in rd 2.
yes I would love to see Stephon Tuitt here but in light of Aldon Smith's situation I cant see SF passing up on him with two second rounders. I like Martin but DE could wait but in round 3 I want to see the Iowa St TE Fed taken

Great effort, doing 1 round can be maddening, so adding a 2nd is commendable. Not going to bash your picks, really like Martin actually. What strikes me are the names that come off the board after Pryor. So many guys in that 30 to 50 range that I would really like to see on this team.

I've done many other mocks where we get Ealy, Nix, Hageman etc. all those great players. Thought I would change it up and see what it would look like. I really like Pryor and he'd complete the secondary at SS as a hitter

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back