Welcome to PatsFans.com

Two Dead Cops

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Two Cops shot dead in Florida, the news says the Cops begged for their lives, the killer dog savage exacuted them anyway, the murdering pig happens to be a minority, the Cops were White.

Will we see the outrage in the Liberal media and from the rest of the liberal society that we saw when "Poor" Rodney King got slapped around, will there be riots in the streets, will Phil Donahue publicly "Cry" as he did with Rod, will Jessie Jackoff scream and spit on TV demanding justice, will the Cops family's each recieve $4 Million as Rodney did?

I hope the Cops that catch this guy have the balls to empty their guns into this filthy scum slime vermins stomach and end it there so there will be no chance that some pony tailed ACLU lawyer can get him a life sentance where he will be able to have sex with his cellmate, lift weights and watch HBO on the prison Plasma TV for the rest of his life.
  2. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

They didn't beg for thier lives they were ambushed when they responded to a call for help from the orignal Deputy. They caught one of them and have the names of the others (not released yet).

This happens every day but you only read about it if a cop dies. Even then not very often if one does because people would rather read about "bad cops" because they don't want to face the fact police officers risk thier lives every day for people they don't know...they would rather not face that FACT.

982 officers died in the line of duty since 2001. Many, Many times that severly injured while protecting the public. I hope all will remember 34 year old Deputy Tephford and his widow and THREE kids and thier sacrifices
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Harry, do you have a link for this stuff, or is it just more right wing blow smoke up your butt stuff?? I have no idea what you are talking about.
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Yeah, Harry, please post a link. Seems odd that not even Google news comes up with anything.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

You people and your f-cking links, I didn't read it, it was on TV, but as I said it won't get much coverage (the good guys got killed) they had Pictures of Miami Cops crying and hugging each other.

Pats Blue, I didn't make up the "Begging" that was reported also, this piece of rotten sh!t exacuted them.

During a news conference Sunday afternoon, Sheriff Ken Jenne called the shooting ''a cold-blooded heartless assassination,'' as he announced one arrest and two others in custody.

Here's your godamn link
    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15998489.htm
  6. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Too bad it's so easy for criminals to get guns. I wonder how many police would not have died in the line of duty if we had the sort of gun regulations that more civilized countries have.

Why do you think that in a State with a conservative Republican governor and and conservative Republican state legislature that Florida let someone with an "extensive criminal record, including drug charges, battery, stalking and theft" on the streets?

Also, Harry, why do you think the ACLU will get involved? Do you think the rights of these criminals were violated?
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Saturday morning "A Gun" jumped out of a dresser drawer and said to the scumbag that was just putting on his $500 sneakers, "yo man, lets kill a cop today" you are a true liberal Patters and I commend you for towing the line, it was the "GUNS FAULT". Guns were harder to get during the "bad fifties" so the people that really wanted them "made them" they called them "Zip Guns", your liberal laws will take my gun away but it will never take the "savages" gun away.

The reason you and 15 wanted a link and 15 thought it was just more of my right wing bullsh!t is because you people never watch Fox News, I have told you Lefties hundreds of times, "Fox tells you all the things that CBS won't tell you"

Get Your Links Out
    :bricks: bricks
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Also:
    Only one Cop died, the other will live.

Pats Blue,
    You are probably right, there was no mention today of the Officer's pleading not be shot, it was in last nights report.
    Stay safe Blue, and never trust a hard core liberal, they support the savage much more than they do you, Police Officers are a threat to liberalism they represent accountabilty and self discipline.

If this cop that just lost his life had turned the tables on the savage and then hit him on the head with his nightstick while on camera the Liberal Elite News Media would be in hysterics this morning, Cute Perky Katie would be so upset tonight she would be unable to "go on".

DIRTY ROTTEN DOUBLE STANDARD SLIME SCUM BASTARDS

Oh God, Poor Rodney I hope he isn't having bad dreams today, California should give him some more money, after one of his retarded news conferances Rodney went home and broke his wifes jaw.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  9. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I don't think we should take guns away, but we need to make gun distribution far more regulated. I'm not against lawful citizens having guns, but let's do our best to track every gun and to stop lawful citizens from selling their guns to criminals at gun shows. Do you think the guy would have killed the cop if he didn't have a gun?

No, I wanted a link so I could read the whole story. As is, at least according to the link, it appears some of the facts in the tv story you saw were wrong. Did the cop beg for his life? Did two cops die? Did Jesse Jackson or the ACLU defend the killers? Do you have any evidence that they will? It's all in your head, Harry.
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

HAHAHA!

[​IMG]

Typical. Harry there you go buddy. There is your typical liberal response. Like you said, it's the guns fault. HAHAHA! Remember Frauders, guns don't kill people, it's people WITH guns that kill people. Of course, you then back it up with tyipical liberal idiocity. Conservative Florida (I love when liberals stereotype and label) letting these criminals on the streets. HA! Thats cuz libs like you demand they be. Deval Patrick anyone?

HAHAHA!

[​IMG]
  11. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Real World, must you really use the garish and distracting fraud alert. Tone it down, please.

Of course, you ignored my two points:
    (1) guns should be tightly regulated. (Or do you support easy access to guns for cop killers?)
    (2) why weren't those idiots in prison still or at least more tightly monitored? If the state government had spent money on those things, a young cop might be alive.

You seem to bend over every time for the Republicans. In other words, you pretend to be an independent conservative, but every turn you defend the Republican politicians. You're trying to blame Deval Patrick for the failures of the Republican-run Florida State Governor, Assembly, and Senate! That's pretty funny.
  12. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Ok, my 5 paragraph reply just got lost by this lousy server. This is getting annoying. Does anyone know what the problem is? Why is the server running so lousy?

I refuse to retype my reply. I'll abreviate.

I support sensible gun control. Licenses for carrying weapons, back ground checks, waiting periods. Excessive restrictions are ridiculous.

I'm an independent. I refuse to sign my soul to any one party. Party politics is idiotic and counter productive. Being fiscally conservative and a believer in smaller government I tend to agree more with Repubs than Dems. However, and I've said this before, today's GOP is no longer representative of its core. The Dems were hijacked over a decade ago by the loons, and the GOP was hijacked some time after 9/11. I pray that the recent elections are seen for what they were. A demand by the public to reject extremism in each party. We shall see.

What you miss Frauders is that I purposely defend the GOP in replies to YOUR posts because you blindly equate bad with GOP, and good with the Democrats. Baaaaaa....sheeple, sheeple.

Now to your typical fraudulent "points".

(1) guns should be tightly regulated. (Or do you support easy access to guns for cop killers?)

ROFL. Who would support easy access to guns for cop killers? What a stupid way to frame a retort. More "save the children" rhetoric. My brother has 7 guns. He a cop killer? People who legally obtain guns are not the problem. The problems are with unlicensed guns. More restrictions aren't the answer. Tougher penalties for criminals are. We know where libs stand on tougher sentences.

(2) why weren't those idiots in prison still or at least more tightly monitored? If the state government had spent money on those things, a young cop might be alive.

More "save the children" garble. Why do some people always think that more money is the answer to everything? How about commit a crime you go to jail for life? Oh wait, people kill cops or rape women & some stooge runs around demanding they be freed because they are articulate. I see.

The last paragraph is the best. Again, Republican governor so it must be the republicans fault.
  13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

RW, you're a mod at another site. That means you should have been doing this message board thing long enough to know that you write anything long in Notepad and copy and paste it into the browser. So quit beyotching.

Btw your brother with the 7 guns is exactly the problem. Colt/Sig Sauer/Remington et al don't sell unlicensed guns; but they do sell licensed guns to people who don't secure them. Any scumbag breaking in will most likely skip his record collection and silverware; but not his guns. So the next time he suffers a break-in the city he lives in will have to endure 7 more guns in the wrong hands. My view on gun control will change when gun owners agree to accept serious consequences when they fail to lock their dangerous toys away.

Btw, I consider myself a hard-core liberal who happens to drink with a couple of Cambridge cops several nights a week. One of them is old enough to have perhaps chased you out of a few bars back in the 70's Harry:p I'd be incensed if one of them got shot in the line of duty, and I'm all for MA's 1st degree murder=life without parole law.
  14. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Ian's trying to solve a number of problems related to the Denial of Service attack. Hopefully things will get better quickly.

Yes, I agree with those Clinton era, Brady bill initiatives, too. You sound like a Democrat on that one.

Like most sheeple, you allowed the Republican right-wing to tell you what the Democratic Party stands for. The Democrats have been moderate since the late 80s; otherwise, they would have never been able to work with Reagan. Again, read your history and stop acting like a lemming and believing what the right-wing pundits told you about the Democratic Party. I think you'll be surprised at how moderate the party is now, though it may still be too liberal for the likes of you.

In other words, you're not presenting your point of view? Geez, what a cop out. By the way, I'm to the left of the Democrats, and always have been.

While tougher penalties are fine, in order to save lives we have to get to the potential criminal before s/he commits a crime. Your appraoch may satisfy your bloodthirst, but it won't make society safer.

Putting someone in jail for life is free? You favor spending money on punishing criminals; I want to spend some it to prevent people from becoming criminals in the first place. Your approach is about revenge; the liberal approach is about preventing crime. Your allusion to Deval shows once again you haven't read anything about either case. If you simply rely on tv ads and right-wing pundits, you will continue to sound like an uninformed member of the sheeple.

For starters, read this editorial that ran in the Globe in 1994. I think even you might have had sympathy for LaGuer based on what it says:

http://www.bluemassgroup.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=4330

No, never blame the Republicans. Their ads and slogans told you everything you need to think.
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Yes I am a moderator, but my bitiching is with respect to the recent performance of this server. When I first got here it was flawless. Lately it seems real lousy. I've noticed that many of the regular posters have been MIA, and I think the sites lack of performance is the reason why. I, for one, usually read and post from work, which makes it hard to take the extra time of copying, pasting, opening notepad, etc...

My brother is the problem? That is ridiculous. Typical leftist logic of blaming everyone but the actual criminals. My bro does lock up his guns. He has a 2 year old at home. Furthermore, if someone breaks into his home and steals his guns, it is the criminals fault. Why not make a law where stealing a weapon is an automatic life sentence without parole? Oh wait, that's unfair right? You want serious consequences for the LEGAL owner, but none for the actual criminal. So its better to piss on the constitution and penalize innocent, law abiding citizens, than it is to penalize actual criminals. What Bizarro logic.

What a shocking revelation. I never would have guessed that given your views on Congress and ATM fees. :D

I'm being a tard here. You've actually posted some decent material in the forum. I might find some stuff, well, loony (see Atms & Congress), but at other times you've added some very good insight.
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

I sound like a sensible person is more like it.

HAHAHA! What a fraud. Frauders calling me a sheeple. I don't need anyone, or anything to tell me what I decide for myself. The Dems USED to be moderate, they got hijacked by loons like you, and they paid the price for it. The GOP, USED to be fiscally sound, they got hijacked, and now they've just paid the price. Only a disillusioned loony leftist like yourself would honestly try to say that the Dems have been moderate all along. HA! Funniest thing I've heard in a long time. They may have had some moderate members, but they've been lead by fraud loons like yourself.

The party has a chance right now to return to its core. They've elected some decent people in Webb/Shuler/Casey etc... I pray that they boot the people you mirror out, and let these sensible people lead. I have my doubts though. Washington & party will win over principle. Loony leftists will never see things in any other way but their own. The Whackers are the same way. Rove & Bush thought they were going to do well last Tuesday. GW thought he had a political mandate in 2004 when people were petrified of letting a loon into the White House. Sure GW was the most voted for president, but he was also the most voted against. Only loons & whackers don't see the REALITY of a situation. Moderates & sensible people do.

You're a loony liberal we all know. It's why I like to point out the hypocracy of your positions, and the lack of logic in your views.

Potential criminal? Say what? What is this Minority Report? This sin't a movie bud, this is the Real World. There will forever be crime. There always has been. You stop crime by enforcing laws, and putting criminals in jail and keeping them there. Loonies like yourself have put the Willie Hortons of the world back on the streets. Loonies like yourself have given that cop killer in Florida 2 parole hearings. Loonies like yourself have tried to put Ben Lageur back on the street.

Revenge? You are intellectually challenged I think. I'm for the death penalty for any idiot that has no chance of ever getting out of jail. Start frying these fuggers and save us some cash. Harsher penalties will result in less crime. You will never eliminate crime, you will only be able to control it. Harsher penalties will help curb it. Personally I'd make law and crime a part of the school curicullum. I'd be teaching young kids what was against the law and what punishments one could expect to receive for breaking said laws. Instead of teaching kids about homosexuality, why not teach them about crime and punishment?

baaaaaa.....

[​IMG]
  17. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I noticed in the story that the suspects description was never given..kind of odd since they are apparently still looking for one of them. Whenever something like that happens, the suspects are probably minorities, the liberal media only gives descriptiond of Murder suspects when the suspects are WHITE. That according to Michael Savage. Why didnt the photo montage show the face of the guy that was already in custody?
  18. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Liberalism lasted pretty much from the 1930s to the 1970s, and ended when Reagan got elected. In response, the Democratic Leadership Council was formed, which sought to make the Democratic Party the party of the middle class. Clinton was a great exponent of that. That's why he favored things like NAFTA, balanced budget, welfare refrom, etc. Although I disagreed with Clinton in many areas, he was good on civil rights, job creation, and foreign policy. The "loons" like me are a minority in the party and certainly have not hijacked it. You can not find any evidence that the Democrats are going to start spending more money to help the poor, except maybe in the area of health insurance, which affects the middle class as well. The "loons" like you are a majority in the Republican Party, and have finally been rejected by the American people.

When was the GOP fiscally sound? You really bought that crap. The GOP has been deficit spending since at least 1982. The last fiscally sound president was Clinton, a Democrat, and before that, the liberal John F. Kennedy.

I think people like Deval Patrick are redefinding liberalism for the modern era. The old model is no longer relevant. Where you have been misled is that you think politics is static. You allowed the Republicans to describe liberalism in 1970s terms. That would be like describing conservativism in 1950s terms, when it was pro-segregation, anti-women's equality, etc. The new liberalism will not involve growth of government, but closer cooperation with business and will most likely cut taxes for those earning under $250,000, but raise them for those earning more. Again, get out of your 1970s image of liberalism. You've been fed a lot of b.s., and you seem to have bought into it. That's why you are a sheeple.

Actually, I don't think you've pointed ou the hypocrisy or lack of logic in my positions once. Care to provide a good example? It's your positions that seem to simply mimic right-wing talk radio. Your positions lack depth.

Yes, one part of stopping crime is to enforce the laws, but another part is to address the circumstances that turn one to crime. Many criminals get into trouble at an early age, but most states do not spend the money to try to help these kids before they turn into hard-core criminals. I gather you didn't read the link about LaGuer I provided below; otherwise, you probably would not persist with your ignorance. Again, at the time people (liberals and some conservatives) were defending him, there were MAJOR problems with the way the case was prosecuted.

Punishment is only one aspect of stopping crime. There are certaily criminals who are not afraid of the penalties, regardless of what they are. I'm all for teaching kids about crime and punishment. I've felt for a long time that schools should teach civics and ethics. That certainly might have helped you become a more compassionate person.
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

When the scumbag criminals description isn't given thats how you know they are minorities, more pandering suck up bullsh!t.

When the minority is the victim though their picture is in the news more than the Presidents, the people in Tibet and Eskimos in their Igloo's knew what "Poor Rodney" looked like.

Phony, double standard, pandering liberal crap.

Rodney "Wife Beater" King was in the news for two years and was given $4 million buy the politically correct morons, this Cop that was just Assasinated by a minority made the news for "one day", I don't think Perky Katie even mentioned him.

Disusting Liberal Bastard Bastards.
  20. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

ELOrocks, Harry Boy, do either of you have any evidence to support your claims? It sounds ridiculous to me, but at least in the Boston area, you often see photos of suspects regardless of color, as well as descriptions.

As far as Rodney King goes, it's a different issue. Criminals are expected to be bad guys, but when cops engage in criminal behavior it becomes a major story because it's unusual. I think criminals get a lot more press than corrupt cops.