PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Twitter report: NFL investigation is more about NFL Officials, not Pats (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Barney Fife? Ha! Just kidding man

Guys, I really think we are over-thinking this "scandal" or maybe I'm just a simpleton...

I truly believe the key to all of this nonsense was in what Belichick said "We gave the footballs over to the officials and requested that they be put to 12.5 PSI".

I think he said this for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. Belichick has been in the league for over 40 years and he got a "tip-off" to this "sting"
2. He just put a nice bow on it and said basically "burden of proof is on you", cause right now its he said she said.

So much for the whole 2-3 days for the investigation to be complete. A bunch of monkeys in charge at NFL HQ.

The 2-3 days estimate was based upon their presumption of guilt. Now that they have absolutely no evidence to convict with it is going to take much longer. If the Patriots do win the Super Bowl Bob Kraft should refuse to take the Lombardi from d.ckhead and should tell him he has to hand it to the GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME.

Then I want Kraft to tell d.ckhead that he has something for him and on behalf of the New England Patriots and their fans reach into both coat pockets and present him with both middle fingers.

The 2-3 days estimate was based upon their presumption of guilt. Now that they have absolutely no evidence to convict with it is going to take much longer. If the Patriots do win the Super Bowl Bob Kraft should refuse to take the Lombardi from d.ckhead and should tell him he has to hand it to the GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME.

I couldn't agree more Ivan. They haven't got sh*t. Plus would be the cherry on top to see Herr Goodell have to hand it to Belichick...lol

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...ike-kensil-aka-the-ringleader-of-deflategate/

So as the clouds part over Foxboro and it becomes obvious Deflategate was just a witch hunt conducted by sore losers one name has come to the forefront. The ringleader if you will. His name Mike Kensil. Who is that you ask?

Yeah I saw that Dr. Pain...would be beyond awesome if this blew up in their face and everyone in cahoots were revealed. I think that would get the ball rolling as far as new leadership in the NFL offices.

The thing is this thread misquoted Sharks of Vegas tweet. He said the investigation is about the "officials" not the refs. So all this smoke about Mike Kensil might be what he was talking about. Still taking tweets from a guy I have never heard of with a grain of salt, but the stars are starting to align on this a bit.

The thing is this thread misquoted Sharks of Vegas tweet. He said the investigation is about the "officials" not the refs. So all this smoke about Mike Kensil might be what he was talking about. Still taking tweets from a guy I have never heard of with a grain of salt, but the stars are starting to align on this a bit.

You're right, when it said "Officals" I took it to mean "Refs". As I had the words of Belichick in my mind talking about "giving the refs the footballs and asked them to inflate to 12.5 PSI"

Just updated the thread title, to clear up the confusion. Thanks for pointing it out.

BSPN is crawling under my skin.**** u suzy kolber.Do the pats have to give interviews to these non professional animals

You're right, when it said "Officals" I took it to mean "Refs". As I had the words of Belichick in my mind talking about "giving the refs the footballs and asked them to inflate to 12.5 PSI"

It is fair to believe that was what they were talking about. Didn't mean to make it sound like you did something wrong. It is easy to think otherwise now that Mike Kensil has come into light.

Schefter and Mort aren't backing down a bit. Mort even saying that BB's press conferences weren't well received throughout the league and league office.

It is fair to believe that was what they were talking about. Didn't mean to make it sound like you did something wrong. It is easy to think otherwise now that Mike Kensil has come into light.

Oh not at all man, I'm glad you pointed it out to me! I just got all giddy that redemption might be right around the corner and thought I'd share the tweet with all the fans here.

Schefter and Mort aren't backing down a bit. Mort even saying that BB's press conferences weren't well received throughout the league and league office.

Why one earth would anyone think this presser would be well received at league offices?

He told then FU

So Mort talks to Kensil....he's going to happy?

The point of Belichicks press conference was to go after the league and refs, I wouldn't expect them to be happy about it, in fact I am glad they are pissed. They can go screw themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back