PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TWENTY-FOUR hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 1/2 hours. Off to hang the banner, attach the flag to the truck, and hit the supermarket for football food :)

It's 4:32AM out here on the other coast. I'm lacing up my shoes for my daily 5 mile run in the hills. All thoughts will be on the Pats and today's game.

The beer is chilling, and all is ready for the 10AM game. CBS is televising it out here.

This is the first game of another Super Bowl season. Stay healthy, play tough, and don't turn over the freaking ball. It's all so very good. It's football season!!!

Only 5 hours to go...

Thank GOD!
THis summer has gone on forever, it seems...probably because of all the anticipation. My girls and wife want to talk about stupid, non-football stuff and I'm getting irritated. Can't wait til the guys get here.

This is going to be a long 4 1/2 hours!

Thank GOD!
THis summer has gone on forever, it seems...probably because of all the anticipation. My girls and wife want to talk about stupid, non-football stuff and I'm getting irritated. Can't wait til the guys get here.

This is going to be a long 4 1/2 hours!

I hope when you say 'girls' and wife you mean daughters and wife ;)

3 1/2 more hours till the Patritos are up 7-0 inm the first minute of play -GO PATS!!

TWO hours........

Time to grab an early lunch - I think they call it, ahem, brunch, then, down to my football palace.

Consisting of two HD 20" panasonics with DirectTV receivers for NFL HD Sunday ticket AND my 48" Samsung Plasma with Comcast HD receiver / DVR for Patriots only.

Game of interest, of course Pats #1 - then top little HD will have a rotation of Red Sox & Eagles game with bottom HD 20" for Bronco's - Bills and scrolling through the rest of Sunday Ticket as well.

Also have TWO laptops by my side, with one set to Patsfans.com and the other Patriots.com, NFL.com and ESPN Insider.

A few friends & sons on the way. plenty of beer & snacks along with maybe a jimy thing sliding my way.....

WOW - talk about heaven!!!

Tom looks ready to go.

Seven Days and three hours until kick off....bring on the Chargers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back