PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TWENTY-FOUR hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Finally, the countdown is down to hours and not months, weeks or days.

Here's to an Awesome 2007, sure to be one of great interest, and maybe this will be it -- the greatest in New England Patriot history.

That greatness will be measured in wins and of course another Championship!!

Enjoy this team and this year my Patriot brothers & sisters!!

See you at Gillette for all the home games and let's hope for a total of TEN this year!

Last edited:
Re: TWENTY FOUR hours....

Thank the lord! This has been the longest summer ever! Did anyone else feel that way? I can't wait to watch the Pats play in HD. I think I may wet my pants when Brady completes his first pass to Randy Moss or Stallworth or Watson or Welker or when Maroney busts a long run. Trust me, Maroney is going to tear s*** up this year.

Last edited:
Re: TWENTY FOUR hours....

Thank the lord! This has been the longest summer ever! Did anyone else feel that way? I can't wait to watch the Pats play in HD. I think I may wet my pants when Brady completes his first pass to Randy Moss or Stallworth or Watson or Welker or when Maroney busts a long run. Trust me, Maroney is going to tear s*** up this year.

Try Depends

Finally, the countdown is down to hours and not months, weeks or days.

Here's to an Awesome 2007, sure to be one of great interest, and maybe this will be it -- the greatest in New England Patriot history.

That greatness will be measured in wins and of course another Championship!!

Enjoy this team and this year my Patriot brothers & sisters!!

See you at Gillette for all the home games and let's hope for a total of TEN this year!

Lemme get this straight...You say this will be the best year in Pats history, yet you're hope is for "a total of TEN this year!" I dont get it...

Lemme get this straight...You say this will be the best year in Pats history, yet you're hope is for "a total of TEN this year!" I dont get it...

8 homes games regular season and 2 in the playoffs. That makes 10 home games. If they get home field in the playoffs that is what it would take to make the Super Bowl.

8 homes games regular season and 2 in the playoffs. That makes 10 home games. If they get home field in the playoffs that is what it would take to make the Super Bowl.

oh, gotchya.

oh, gotchya.

Glad your all set now there ganggreenman........good luck to you and your Jets throughout the season and let's hope for a hard played, injury free game for both sides.

Of course, I expect luck will have nothing to do with our continued dominance over teams that are green :D we got your Jets number and plan to keep it for a few more years!!

........good luck to you and your Jets throughout the season and let's hope for a hard played, injury free game for both sides....
I prefer a violent beating on the Jets, with the Pats having an easy time, not even playing hard.:D
but seriously, I friggin HATE the Jets. Not sure why,.... I just do.

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure what to expect to see with the Patriots O tomorrow. Marooney as the lead back with a new backup, Morris. All but 1 of the WR's are new. 2 of the 4 TE's are new and another barely played last year and a new blocking scheme. I know we can try to project what it'll look like from the talents of each of these players. But I think back to the opener against the Steelers in 2002 when the Patriots threw the 1st 20+ plays and know we might see anything.

Lets do some simple math.

8 regular season home games
PLUS
2 post season home games.
EQUALS

10 HOME GAMES...

YEAH.. Now keep trying on your own...

OK...down to TWELVE hours now........tick, tick tick - here are my next 12 hours, in case anyone cares.

I know three inactives already are D. Thomas, Wright & Baker. Probably Brown or S. Thomas, will make four and Gutierrez as E/QB = 5.

Time to get sleep now, wake up for ESPN Match Up, then watch Outside the LInes and Sports reporters followed by - FINALLY - Pre game shows - also, will find time to be on this board and read Herald , Pro JO & Globe!!

Will walk a little treadmill flipping between ESPN, CBS & NFL Network to take me to Game time.

What a great day coming up.......

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! :rocker: :singing:

Last edited:
OK...down to TWELVE hours now........tick, tick tick - here are my next 12 hours, in case anyone cares.

I know three inactives already are D. Thomas, Wright & Baker. Probably Brown or S. Thomas, will make four and Gutierrez as E/QB = 5.

Time to get sleep now, wake up for ESPN Match Up, then watch Outside the LInes and Sports reporters followed by - FINALLY - Pre game shows - also, will find time to be on this board and read Herald , Pro JO & Globe!!

Will walk a little treadmill flipping between ESPN, CBS & NFL Network to take me to Game time.

What a great day coming up.......

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! :rocker: :singing:

Excuse me fgssand but that is 11 hours and 58 minutes now - NOT the long 12 hours you stated ;)

BTW I have to watch the ***-ing Steelers play the crappy Browns on the channels here - Geographical cable NFL game programming blows balls!!!! :mad:

Twelve hours. Hope we win.

It is now 5:30 AM, so that brings us down to about 7.5 hours... I am ready for some football...

Did my Patritots flag raising before sun up and will make sure all chores are done before I go into lock down mode somewhere before 1:00.

Its like Christmas morning.... :D

Today all thoughts will be focused on the Meadowlands and how the Pats will manhandle the Jets. It looks to be a GREAT season. Let's hope the Patriots stay healthy, commit very few penalties, make no turnovers, and win that Super Bowl....#4 baby...that's the goal. Game one....beat the Jets

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

This is great...finally! It's just getting light here in Indy..... 5.5 hours till kickoff...:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back