PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tweets from today's Pats/Saints Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The long bombs to Moss gave me a flash back to last year when that was a lot of what our offense seemed to revolve around at times. At least Brady and Moss are connecting, if i remember correctly they weren't last year.

The long bombs to Moss gave me a flash back to last year when that was a lot of what our offense seemed to revolve around at times. At least Brady and Moss are connecting, if i remember correctly they weren't last year.

Well, both Brady and Moss were nursing pretty bad injuries last year.

Well, both Brady and Moss were nursing pretty bad injuries last year.
Yeah for sure, i agree much worse than most thought. I just hope we're going to be more creative this year, and i think we will.

Last edited:
I heard on the radio the o-line looked bad. They said Brady would have been hit a few times if it were a real game.Can the o-line be fixed without Mankins?

Yeah for sure, i agree much worse than most thought. I just hope we're going to be more creative this year, and i think we will.

I'd like to see Moss get DeSean Jackson numbers. 55-70 receptions. High Yards Per Catch. Lots of TDs.

I want Tate and Price to break into his receptions and take the pressure of Wes as well.

The addition of the TE's can only be good as well.

I heard on the radio the o-line looked bad. They said Brady would have been hit a few times if it were a real game.Can the o-line be fixed without Mankins?

According to Reiss this was their first look at the 1 gap 4-3. That's the beauty of scrimmaging in camp, you get to see something other than your own D. Brees and Co. were having the same issues.

Last edited:
According to Reiss this was their first look at the 1 gap 4-3. That's the beauty of scrimmaging in camp, you get to see something other than your own D. Brees and Co. were having the same issues.

Thanks. They did not mention that on the radio.

I'd like to see Moss get DeSean Jackson numbers. 55-70 receptions. High Yards Per Catch. Lots of TDs.

I want Tate and Price to break into his receptions and take the pressure of Wes as well.

The addition of the TE's can only be good as well.
Im thinking that the TE's will be quite a bit more involved this yearm in the passing game.

Last edited:
Thanks.

That's fairly impressive, given that Nicks is one of the better OGs in the league.

Yea, wow, Nicks is pretty good. IF this happens again, Ill be pretty pumped for spikes.

Brady just connected with Moss in front of Greer and Young for a 50-plus yd completion. Brady had tons of time to let it develop

Any feed back on who was on the Saints DL for this play? Hats off to Moss for beating Greer , hes been a shutdown CB in our practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back