PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that Florida is a much better team this year than TENN; but why is this game so interesting to watch. I does figure to be at least a 3-touchdown game.

Kontradiction is absolutely correct. This game is going to be more interesting to watch than most national championships. It's going to be better than Peyton Manning being denied a victory in his third and fourth attempts to beat Steve Spurrier's Gators.

But this is going to be different. This is going to be a beating of biblical proportions. 99.99% of the time blowouts aren't worth watching, but this is a train wreck colliding with an accident on the side of the road that you can't help but look at.

My prediction: Florida 72, Tennessee 0

It's generally easier for an English-speaking family (like my own obviously is) to get by in an English-speaking area. I'm sure that's all that was meant.

Yes... yes... either that or he was one step away from biting into some Freedom Fries...

I get that Florida is a much better team this year than TENN; but why is this game so interesting to watch. I does figure to be at least a 3-touchdown game.

There's a good chance that the camera will pan over to Lane Kiffin and you'l actually get to see his mouth close. The guy is a spoiled brat/baby who needed a spanking and he's going to get it today in The Swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back