PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV Maps: Week One vs Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got confirmation from my CBS station that I'll be getting Pats/Jets week 2 for the late afternoon game. So two weeks in a row of Patriots in full beautiful 1080i HD.... exciting! :rocker:

Schefter has reported that the Tampa game hasn't sold out, so is having a blackout in Tampa! Go them ;)

Great now i get to watch the Bills and Phins if i dont go out...:enranged:

I thought with the Bucs not selling out that there was a good chance the Pats would replace them as the game shown on CBS in Tampa, as they got the top CBS broadcast team and were in more 'impartial' markets than any other game. However they went with the Dolphins game instead, which may be a bad sign for Pats fans without the Sunday Ticket in the area.

The Bucs are probably going to have about six blackouts this year; the Tampa television station may be looking at the Dolphins as an alternate 'home' team for that market this year and plan on broadcasting their games whenever they are available as an alternate game whenever the Bucs do not sell out this season. The Pats would be on tv there more often if they instead went with the best available game each of those weeks.

Last edited:
It's interesting that in both early game maps, Central Virginia (not the eastern, western, or northern chunks - the Richmond-influenced chunk) focuses on games involving southern teams. I wonder if the demographics guys say that those guys will always avoid watching damn yankees (outside the Redskins' rivals some weeks, of course.)

Thank God I live in Northern, by Gawd, Virginia.

Cleveland @ Tampa Bay or Detroit @ Chicago

:scream::scream::scream:

Last edited:
Hmm.. According to that website I should be getting the pats and bengals up here in Alaska. However, TV Guide and my cable box are both telling me that CBS has Texans/Colts instead :(

Hmm.. According to that website I should be getting the pats and bengals up here in Alaska. However, TV Guide and my cable box are both telling me that CBS has Texans/Colts instead :(

Well, in about 41 hours you'll know who to trust for the rest of the season.:D

My past experience has been the 506 map site is more reliable. There's a forum there you may want to ask that question there and see if you can get a clarification.

Well, in about 41 hours you'll know who to trust for the rest of the season.:D

My past experience has been the 506 map site is more reliable. There's a forum there you may want to ask that question there and see if you can get a clarification.

lol. Well, not like it really matters. I'll set it to record and when I get home i'll either be pleasantly suprised, or cry myself to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back