PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV Maps: Week One vs Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Here you go, out-of-towners without a subscription to the Sunday Ticket.

2010 week 1 - Everything you need to know about sports on television - the506.com

Looks like the Pats game is getting plenty of coverage and will be available on most of the east coast, as well as Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Arizona, Oregon and Washington.

From what I have read the only game that looks like it will not sellout is Cleveland at Tampa Bay. If that's the case then the Pats game may be shown there as well. However they could also go for either the Miami game or the Jaguars (return of Tim Tebow) game in that market.

Last edited:
Once again, I would have been screwed by the Jags if it wasn't for the Sunday ticket!!!!, the greatest invention since sliced bread!!!!!

It'd nice to see we are getting the #1 team of Simms and Nantz

Not to sound stupid but why does that tiny area of Cal have the Denver/Jax game?

Not to sound stupid but why does that tiny area of Cal have the Denver/Jax game?

Maybe the Chargers fans are more interested in rooting against Denver than rooting against Oakland.

I know would rather see Jets vs...someone, than Bills vs someone..

Thank the diety of your choosing for Sunday Ticket, now in HD!

Boy, those 4pm games are pretty craptastic. They couldn't figure out some better games for Kickoff Weekend?

Sweet. Thanks for posting this. I always forget to check. Looks like the Pats are on free TV here in Denver. Then the Eagles game as well. Party at home instead of the bar.

Oakland @ Tennessee?!? FML!

Regards,
Chris

Sure! It's available above me and to the west and even to the south but not here in ILLANNOY:mad:

All in, in NC!

No surprise. I get to watch the barn burner that is Buffalo/Miami. ATDHE here I come!

look like ill be watching from a live stream.....

DirectTv baby!!

Nananananana

Greetings,
I am two counties away for the game, a road trip may be in mind for me.
Peace,
Celticboy04

are they doing the free 1st week for everyone this year?

Didn't see that,I am paying for a package that includes NFL ST for $29 a month with free To Go

Thank the diety of your choosing for Sunday Ticket, now in HD!

Boy, those 4pm games are pretty craptastic. They couldn't figure out some better games for Kickoff Weekend?

Probably has to do with CBS not able to broadcast a 4pm game. Also I am surprised that the Car/NYG or ATL/Pitt games are not 4:15 starts. Especially with the Giants game being the first reg season game at the New Meadowlands. But I would assume that is because of field change over for the NYJ 7pm mon start.

yay stuck with crappy Bucs vs Cleveland. My only hope is watch online or go to a bar in Tampa. Does anyone know of a watch party in Tampa for Pats fans?

Ugh... KDKA Pittsburgh is RIGHT on the border between our game and the stupid Browns. And tvguide.com isn't helping anything with their TBA. The suspense is killing me!

EDIT: Ahhh I just discovered the zoom button lol I'm getting the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
I am going to order pizza, drink Patron, and watch week one at home wearing sweatpants and a Brady jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back