PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV Maps: Week 16, Jacksonville at Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
NFL TV Distribution Maps

Not a whole lot of coverage outside the standard viewing areas for the Pats and Jags.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - CBS Week 16 Early

Kevin Harlan and Solomon Wilcotts will be the announcers for CBS.

Outside of New England, the game will be available in parts of Indiana, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, and the Jags' viewing area of southern Georgia/northern Florida - i.e., Jacksonville and Orlando but not Tampa, Ft Meyers or Miami. Ravens at Steelers is the primary early game for CBS.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - CBS Week 16 Late
Late game on CBS is Jets at Colts in New England; more of the country gets the Broncos at Eagles.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - FOX Week 16
On Fox Panthers at Giants is the main game, but in Boston the late game will be St Louis vs the Cardinals (that still doesn't sound right to this day.)

The game is also being shown here in the UK :) only the 3rd or 4th Pats game this year too :(

thats too bad. I would rather see the Broncos/Eagles for the late game.

Greetings,

I live 15 minutes from the viewing area, looks like I might have to drive to a bar.

Shalom,
Celticboy04

The game is also being shown in much of Eastern Canada, so it will be on my cable system in Buffalo.

It's good living in a border state since you always get 3 games on at once.

Right on the border for me. If I go 20 miles north, I would get to see it. Looks like I'm out to a bar tomorrow.

Right on the border for me. If I go 20 miles north, I would get to see it. Looks like I'm out to a bar tomorrow.

And I'm sure you'll just hate being at a bar, right? :D

I'll be watching it on yahoo! in our hotel room in Vietnam and trying not to wake up the family. The internet speed here is pretty good, so that helps.

If you guys don't have Sunday Ticket, and your cable company offers the NFL Red Zone channel, pay the $5 and get it. It might suck cause they bounce around, but they will usually stay on a game for a few minutes, even longer if it's a close one. I have the ticket so I can watch the Pats. But when they are not on I always opt for the Red Zone channel.

I used to spend $25 a week at a bar on Sundays, after 3 or 4 beers and a meal plus tip. Then I'd add up and ask myself why I didn't get the Sunday Ticket.

And then I discovered Slingbox, the answer to my prayers.

Looks like BWW will see me again this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back