PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV Maps: Week 11, Jets at Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
For those living outside of New England and without the Sunday Ticket, the TV Maps are out: http://the506.com/nflmaps/

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/11-CBS-L.html
Skipping straight to the important subject matter, the Pats game is getting a little bit less coverage than some would have hoped for. Pretty much everything east of the Mississippi, plus Texas, Minnesota and Wisconsin get the Pats-Jets game, while the western half of the country gets San Diego at Denver for the late game. Jim Nantz and Phil Simms call the play-by-play.

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/11-CBS-E.html
Although the Pats-Jets is CBS' 'national' game, the early game between the Colts and Ravens gets far more coverage. That gets shown everywhere with the exception of the main markets of the three other CBS games (Pit-KC, Cle-Det, Buf-Jax) and the five NFC teams playing at home at the same time on FOX (NY, GB, Min, Dal, TB).

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/11-FOX.html
The FOX games are strictly regional and all but one are early games. The New England area gets Atlanta at the Giants; Washington at Dallas gets a fair amount of coverage in the neutral television markets.

damn it :(

I was really looking forward to seeing Tom Brady rain down the fury on the Jets

I am getting the Chargers/Broncos

The Jets had their playoff trash talk this summer and playerd their Super Bowl in Week 2.

I guess this makes Week 11 their Pro Bowl.

Great. i get blacked out of the indy/balt game now and get to see SD/denver with oak blacked out.

Great. i get blacked out of the indy/balt game now and get to see SD/denver with oak blacked out.
SD/Denver has *always* trumped the national game in the Bay Area when Oakland is blacked out.

Look on the bright side: Pats on national TV the next two weeks after this.

Regards,
Chris

SD/Denver has *always* trumped the national game in the Bay Area when Oakland is blacked out.

Look on the bright side: Pats on national TV the next two weeks after this.

Regards,
Chris

true but i dont getwhy the indy/balt game is blacked out with SF on the road. it wasnt blacked out earlier in the week.
About the pats on national tv,you have to hope that flex sched doesnt come into play with the fins game

true but i dont getwhy the indy/balt game is blacked out with SF on the road. it wasnt blacked out earlier in the week.
About the pats on national tv,you have to hope that flex sched doesnt come into play with the fins game
I believe the rule is if you're home and part of a double-header, if you don't sell out then the local affiliate cannot show the other half of the double-header. Also, the local affiliate cannot switch timeslots...the one game it shows must fall in the same timeslot as the home team's.

As for the flex, I haven't looked at the schedule, but what game do you think could bump Pats/Fish?

Regards,
Chris

I believe the rule is if you're home and part of a double-header, if you don't sell out then the local affiliate cannot show the other half of the double-header. Also, the local affiliate cannot switch timeslots...the one game it shows must fall in the same timeslot as the home team's.

As for the flex, I haven't looked at the schedule, but what game do you think could bump Pats/Fish?

Regards,
Chris

phl@atl - vick returns
dal@nyg - nbc loves this matchup always
min@Ari- favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back