PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV Maps for Week 15, Pats at Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
NFL TV Distribution Maps - CBS Week 15

Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf are the announcers.

Outside of the Pats normal viewing area, looks like the game will also be shown in all of New York and most of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, as well as in Dallas and Tulsa. In other words, a lot of out-of-town Pats fans without Sunday Ticket will be hitting the sports bars early next Sunday.

The other early game in New England will be the Falcons at Jets, while most of the rest of the country gets the 49ers at Eagles. With the exception of Tampa, Orlando, Denver and Seattle, the late game is the Minnesota Favres at Pittsburgh.

*sigh*

Back to Buffalo Wild Wings for a silent game

I say silent because they only put one game through the speakers and it will be the Broncos game

*sigh*

Back to Buffalo Wild Wings for a silent game

I say silent because they only put one game through the speakers and it will be the Broncos game

Sounds like you need to find another bar. Though, you do live in Montana so it's probably either that or the "Duke McElroy Saloon" for a 50 mile radius. ;)

EDIT: As for me, back to watching a stream on the computer and watching the Miami game on TV in between Pats commercial breaks.

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to find another bar. Though, you do live in Montana so it's probably either that or the "Duke McElroy Saloon" for a 50 mile radius. ;)

EDIT: As for me, back to watching a stream on the computer and watching the Miami game on TV in between Pats commercial breaks.

Plenty of bars but none would be any better

I've only been to one in this state that has those little speaker boxes for every tables.

Kontra, with all those transplants from the northeast there's not one Pats bar near you?

I am amazed and shocked! This was the first year we decided not to get Sunday Ticket and I have only missed three Pats games all year!! Excellent news that we get the game again this week!!

Thanks!

Thank god the manager at my BWW is a Pats fan. Hence he'll have the audio on for us Pats fans. :D

Kontra, with all those transplants from the northeast there's not one Pats bar near you?

Not really sure. I searched online but wasn't able to find one in my county. The nearest one, that I know of, is in Palm Beach and I don't really feel like driving 50 miles drunk after the game. :cool:

I have sunday ticket, so I get every game ever anyway. But just for the heck of it before I checked out a non pats related game on Jutintv and it came it perfect.

I have sunday ticket, so I get every game ever anyway. But just for the heck of it before I checked out a non pats related game on Jutintv and it came it perfect.

But JTV doesn't have wings, dipping sauces, and cute waitresses. :p

But JTV doesn't have wings, dipping sauces, and cute waitresses. :p

I dont eat dead animal, so I dont know about the wings, but I dont know that I enjoy watching games in the comfort of my own home. (or at a stadium)

I can tell you for a fact that it's not all that reliable. I used to use JustinTV all the time for my streams. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But, even when it does work, you're due for a massive delay or two at some point in the game.

I dont eat dead animal, so I dont know about the wings, but I dont know that I enjoy watching games in the comfort of my own home. (or at a stadium)

but you like football?

interesting. You must be some sort of weird hybrid

but you like football?

interesting. You must be some sort of weird hybrid

You'd be surprised by the sociodemographics of vegetarianism.

So I'm feeling stupid here. How is the TV coverage illustrated on the map for areas that get both an early and a late game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots