PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV Analysts are Such Cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I have watched at least three different analysts review the game, in particular the Ellis PI, and not only did they not question the call, but they almost credit the Colts for doing the right thing to draw the foul. I mean I know they have tread a fine line between speaking their opinion and not shedding the league in a bad light, but when you act like it is the Colts earned that PI call it is ridiculous.

I don't like crying about the refs, but when all these analysts play these plays in slow motion and act like it was the right call, it destroys all their credibility.

Agreed.I read an article in an Indy paper which made no bones about that call ,the Moss phantom PI,and the mauling of Faulk which wasnt called,they were embarrassed by the officiating.Also saw some posts on "Cold Hard Football Facts" that claimed to be from Colts fans,who expressed similiar thoughts about the blatant bad calls.It was refreshing ,to be honest.I'm sure they think they can win without the help from the zebras.

Read the ESPN blog written by Sando. He was all over the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes