PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Turning the corner... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmarkd400x

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Today, it seemed like the Pats started choppy, got in a rythm and stayed there for the rest of the game.

There were mental mistakes for sure, and some bad ones. (For the record, I think Meriweather's PI was a good call -- he was beat and needed to interfere to save the TD).

Hopefully this team can build on today's performance, then have another stinker in December to motivate them for the playoffs.

It definitly could be,Cassel seemed to get more comfortable as the game went on. For him to live though they have to replace Kaczur at RT. tackle I can't remember the last time I've seen him play a good complete game.

I think it is still too early to tell what kind of team we are looking at. The offense did move more smoothly, and the D had some moments, but they got burned more often than I would like to see, against an offense that isn't exactly made up of world beaters. I think the next 4 weeks will show us what this team is really made of.

Too early to tell because in a lot of threads I have said that a lot of NFL teams really suck right now. With that said, wins against San Diego and Denver could help out in the AFC standings come December.

i think the rest of the season represents 12 more corners that they will have to turn...some they'll turn well...others, not so well...this year, even more than usual, it's going to have to be "one game at a time"...

we can't make the mistake of getting too low and down on them after bad weeks (like Miami) or too high when things go well...for many fans on this board, whose experience with the the Pats and the NFL began in 2001, that will be a challenge...

That PI interference call was gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes