PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Turn on the Celtics game

Can we put this somewhere that's not here?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Gee, any chance you could glance at the thread title and decide to steer elsewhere? What an imposition...

Simmons does not look to me like a superstar level talent.

Great game even if they didn't win. Taking the team with the best start to a season in NBA history (and defending champs) to double overtime is no small feat. I know Klay was out but Smart was out too.

They aren't "there" yet but they're getting there. Gaining a ton of confidence in Stevens. They might do some damage in the playoffs this year. With a couple more pieces, they could really be a great team.

This Celtics team (and last years) are extremely likeable just like the 2006, 2013 Patriots squads that couldn't possibly win it all but still played with a ton of grit.

Stevens went full Doc at the end :( draw up a play man. Nothing more aggreviating than having guys who can draw up a great play out of timeouts like Doc and Stevens and then they just go ISO instead....

Last edited:
I wonder what ainge's long term plan is. It doesn't help that the nets continue to win now. I just don't know. This team doesn't have a franchise player. Sullinger looks like crap

Maybe the same "luck" that helped Cleveland get all those consecutive #1 picks will be in effect for us this time . . . I kind of doubt it though.

NBA= Nothing By Accident.:rolleyes:

Eh, not by much. But at least we have some sort of confirmation that the NBA is fixed.

Well, no confessions of NFL ref fixing but plenty of visual confirmations this season.:rolleyes: The Patriots-Denver game this year= Game 6 of Lakers-Kings in 2002.

Isiah Thomas is a turnover machine. to much hero ball from him. when the game is on the line he suks.

Maybe the same "luck" that helped Cleveland get all those consecutive #1 picks will be in effect for us this time . . . I kind of doubt it though.

NBA= Nothing By Accident.:rolleyes:

Agreed. I couldn't figure the Cleveland thing out for a couple years. Was it a plan for 4 freaking years or did the NBA see a storyline they could exploit the last couple of years. After they got the first this year I knew it. It was so statistically improbable that it wasn't believable. If the lottery drawing was legitimate, why do they do it in private?

Eh, not by much. But at least we have some sort of confirmation that the NBA is fixed.
I don't think it's fixed, it's just super star calls to the extreme. Curry got breathed on a few times and ended up at the line. As a heat fan I'm sure you saw it with Dwade lol.

Curry is incredible. Superstar treatment benefits Harden and Lebron much more than Curry. He seals games with long range shots, not drives where you aren't allowed to defend. Last night was an off night. Warriors were missing Harrison Barnes too.

A
Curry is incredible. Superstar treatment benefits Harden and Lebron much more than Curry. He seals games with long range shots, not drives where you aren't allowed to defend. Last night was an off night. Warriors were missing Harrison Barnes too.
And we were missing Marcus Smart.

Sure. Marcus Smart and his 9.8 points per game were out. Klay Thompson and Harrison Barnes combine for over 30 points a game. It was a great game. Im just pointing out how awesome the Warriors are.

Sure. Marcus Smart and his 9.8 points per game were out. Klay Thompson and Harrison Barnes combine for over 30 points a game. It was a great game. Im just pointing out how awesome the Warriors are.
Yeah, the Warriors are damned good. Nothing but love for them. My grandfather is a long suffering Raiders and Warriors fan living up in Northern California. He's been on cloud nine ever since last year's playoffs.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back