PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Turd Furgusen's latest dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd_Christmas

I can delete my own crap!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.bleacherreport.com/artic...Why_The_Patriots_Are_Doomed_To_Failure-271107

While I can agree that the Patriots might get overconfident DESPITE their best efforts not to, I don't agree with his general theme that we are wallowing in our Hubris and that the Philly game was evidence that our hubris will doom us.

For those that don't enjoy reading what mediots write and then ridiculing it, just move along... this thread is not for you.

Personally, I enjoy laughing at their stupidity.

Here is a snippet:

"All the ingredients are there for a late season stumble.

And once the dreams of an undefeated season have been shattered, could a playoff disappointment be too far behind?

That's the funny thing about immortality—the moment you start thinking about it is the moment it slips away.

In going for broke and shooting for immortality in the regular season, the Patriots chose poorly."

The aptly named Turd apparently attempts to emulate his namesake in his writing. I'd appreciate it if sportswriters would leave the examination of motives and emotions to psychologists and stick to discussing the games that are played. With that said, how is it that a coach and the bulk of a team that won 21 games in a row going to falter because of their hubris after winning 11? They have handled this season the same way they handled that streak.

Ahhh, hello, Turd? They won the game, right?

I guess Turd, an apt name, did not or could not read the score at the end of the 45th quarter. He's just another assholle Patriots hater who just can't write a cogent sentence if his life depended on it.

I guess Turd, an apt name, did not or could not read the score at the end of the 45th quarter. He's just another assholle Patriots hater who just can't write a cogent sentence if his life depended on it.

Actually Turds a LONG time member of this board, a New Englander, and fan. He's never held back what's on his mind and I respect that even if I don't always agree with what he has to say.

Actually Turds a LONG time member of this board, a New Englander, and fan.

A New Englander? No way. New Englanders are never depressingly ridiculously pessimistic about their teams, even when their teams are the best at their respective games and haven't done anything wrong except not manage to win by 30+ points.

Actually Turds a LONG time member of this board, a New Englander, and fan. He's never held back what's on his mind and I respect that even if I don't always agree with what he has to say.

Yeah ... I always enjoyed reading Turd ... even when he was being a turd.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing