PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tully Banta Cain: 10 sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan last year was Woods against the run and Banta-Cain against the pass.

Completely agree. However, I do not want to see TBC in on running downs. He should be in on passing situations. TBC, for everything he did for us this season, is still suspect against the run.

Can you guys define "consistent" for me?

I see a lot of "he was a consistent pass rusher" comment and I just didn't see that this season from anyone. There were entire games were our pass rush was nowhere near the QB.

I question the boneheaded judgement to let him go to SF in the first place..Imagine if he had been a backup and part time player on the team since he was drafted on how good he might have been even more than now.

I question the boneheaded judgement to let him go to SF in the first place..Imagine if he had been a backup and part time player on the team since he was drafted on how good he might have been even more than now.

Right...

There is absolutely no evidence that he would have been any better or worse if he stayed with NE his entire career. You should really think about what you're saying sometimes.

Wat this team needs is Jerry Hughes from TCU if he is available and this team wont go after Peppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back