PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 2/24: Collins a Special Player, Gronkowski Focused on His Offseason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice effort again, Ian. You should probably contribute more in the general discussions.

BTW- The LaConfora piece is just another shoddy piece of reporting from someone who consistently gets it wrong. Clearly he belongs to the Wrong Borges school of sport journalism ;)

Percy Harvin is a guy who would have be considered in any contest for the "iconic anti-Patriot" award. Despite he great raw talent, he doesn't play well with others, has trouble staying on the field with injury and chronic migraine issues, has a me first attitude, and built is rep as a playmaker with just one good year.

I am constantly amazed at how often the Pats are linked with diva WR's when their entire history in the BB era, (with the exception of Randy) is to stay away from them.

Again, I enjoy you news links more now that you added more of your own narrative to them.

Reactions: Ian
I really enjoy reading these notebooks. Thank you

Nice effort again, Ian. You should probably contribute more in the general discussions.

BTW- The LaConfora piece is just another shoddy piece of reporting from someone who consistently gets it wrong. Clearly he belongs to the Wrong Borges school of sport journalism ;)

Percy Harvin is a guy who would have be considered in any contest for the "iconic anti-Patriot" award. Despite he great raw talent, he doesn't play well with others, has trouble staying on the field with injury and chronic migraine issues, has a me first attitude, and built is rep as a playmaker with just one good year.

I am constantly amazed at how often the Pats are linked with diva WR's when their entire history in the BB era, (with the exception of Randy) is to stay away from them.

Again, I enjoy you news links more now that you added more of your own narrative to them.
Thanks. Trying to get a little more settled in schedule-wise and I've been more of a lurker lately than I'd like to be. But you'll definitely start seeing me a little more, probably later in the evening :cool:

I really enjoy reading these notebooks. Thank you

Appreciate that. Going to try and make it a daily thing for the offseason from Mon-Sat and Steve is going to be doing one on Sunday that will include Patriots stuff along with some good insight around the rest of the AFC East. I usually write it later at night after my wife and son go to bed, and then schedule it for 6am. So it should be here each morning :)

Appreciate that. Going to try and make it a daily thing for the offseason from Mon-Sat and Steve is going to be doing one on Sunday that will include Patriots stuff along with some good insight around the rest of the AFC East. I usually write it later at night after my wife and son go to bed, and then schedule it for 6am. So it should be here each morning :)

That's awesome, again thank you for doing all this work so I and others can enjoy the product of your work.

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back