PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tuesday Patriots Headlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good point offered up by Paul Kenyon of the Projo today regarding Welker for fans who are in a hurry to rush him back onto the field, and is one of many stories featured in the above blog entry:

He went down the steps gingerly. He did not run down or bound down the steps, by any means. At a couple of different points, he took two steps on the same platform, the way someone favoring a leg would do. While there were no outward signs of a problem, no limping, Welker went down the stairs more carefully, more slowly, than a pro football player in good health would be expected to.

Last edited:
Kinda like bodylanguage, I guess if you want something to worry about someone in the media will conjure something up. Good thing there are no metal bleachers to contend with on the field... Reading about Smerlas plans are a lot scarier as far as I'm concerned...

Positive words from TBC about this year's pass rush I hope he's right!:) and he sounds very upbeat about who's in the lockeroom too:
“I think everyone who is here is here for a reason,” Banta-Cain said. “If you’re on this team it’s because you’re going to help us win and you’re going to make us better on defense and offense. The coaching staff and the organization feel like they’ve got the right guys, and I do too.”

But Freddie Smerlas!! I'll make a thread in the political forum in case anyone wants to comment LOL http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ng-about-future-run-congress.html#post1834696

Kinda like bodylanguage, I guess if you want something to worry about someone in the media will conjure something up. Good thing there are no metal bleachers to contend with on the field... Reading about Smerlas plans are a lot scarier as far as I'm concerned...

That's kind of what I was thinking. I don't know if he'd be the guy I'd want making decisions in government, but that's just me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back