PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TRUTH & RUMORS: Bledsoe wants Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.
broadwayjoe said:
You think Keyshawn was complaining when Bledsoe hung him out to dry what you think T. O. would do.

Exactly what I was thinking "If he thought Keyshawn got in his face, just wait for the first TO-tantrum."

LOL...Bledsoe wanting TO??? LOL LOL...I hope Bill brings him in...fun in Dallas!!! LOL LOL..

Perhaps they were mistaken and it was Mac Bledsoe who is interested in having TO take part in his "Parenting with Dignity" program?

Hahaha, TO would eat Drew alive.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Bledsoe ought to phone Jeff Garcia about TO in SF and ask him how that went. We all know about TO and Donovan, but he wasn't the only QB that Mr. Manic tried to destroy.
:rofl: Mr. Manic, meet Mr. Depressive! :rofl:

Bledsoe wants Owens

Prime media distortion. In the text of the article it says that Bledsoe "wouldn't mind". That's a LONG way from WANT. Bledsoe's further comments indicated that he clearly understood that Parcell's would have to succeed in sitting on Owens if he weren't to be disruptive (good luck).

Pfaagh.

TO and Tuna together???????

Please God let that happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shmessy said:
TO and Tuna together???????

Please God let that happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know. Parcells did have some heart trouble. I hope he gets to go off into the sunset when he's had enough without dealing with that head case.

Fanfrom1960 said:
I don't know. Parcells did have some heart trouble. I hope he gets to go off into the sunset when he's had enough without dealing with that head case.
BS. They deserve one another, IMO.

TO & Tuna...... LMAO I can't wait if it happens. This will be great! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back