Welcome to PatsFans.com

Truth About Traitors

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Feb 24, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

http://zfacts.com/p/132.html

Here we see Chalabi had alot to do with the lead up to the Iraq invasion. By propagating bad intelligence, he was used by the neo-cons to sell the invasion to Bush, who in turn sold it to the american people.

Chalabi, the hero of the neo-cons, turns out to be quite the ally of Iran. Now, is it merely a coincidence that the Iraq war has strengthened Irans hand in the region? Is it also a coincidence that Chalabi ended up running the oil ministry?

Now, what does this have to do with Bushs decision to turn our ports over to the UAE? Not much, other than showing what kind of friends the Bush family has and why we can't trust him.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/01/20040120-5.html

[​IMG]
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Let's all say it together..."TRAITOR !"
    C'mon, chimp fans. You know you want to kill him!
  3. BlueTalon

BlueTalon Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thank you, Brown! I like looking through the websites of the lunatic fringe of the left, and that link you provided was a good one.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Care to address the thread subject?
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

When push comes to shove members of the Muslim Religion are all in bed together. Chalabi has never been a hero of mine nor have any of those "killers" over there, my concern was WMD's as was most democrats, none has been found, it is time to leave and let those people get on with their "Beheadings and Amputations". Their women must like riding in the back seat, very few of them complain.
  6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

So you would like to take issue with the assertion? Please do. Lets hear your defense of the guy whose office we raided.
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I think the news cycle is about to run out on this issue, AAB. Tune in to the item of the week Monday. New abhorent behavior by the government will replace the port scandal and we'll forget about it.
  8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thats one of the problems today isn't it? We had very incriminating news for Cheney about his instructing Libby to out Plame, just after it was revealed that she was in fact covert status...and his shooting a guy in the face took over the weeks news for some strange reason.

I'm guessing Mondays real news will be Bush's $$ connection to the UAE Dubai Ports shieks, and he'll end up throwing up on the ambassador from Lichtenstein which is what the MSM will cover all week.

oh that silly liberal media.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  9. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I've waited for your response, but am now convinced that you have no answer so I'll help you out.

Its not just a left that knows about this fact.

Need examples from the right?

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040608-034330-2470r.htm
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,122301,00.html

The question is: why are "conservatives" so poorly informed?? Is it because Natalie Holloway gets more air time than Ahmed Chalabi on their favorite news outlets?